If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• hacktheworld00working fine vs AI under win7 64bit BUT! i cant watch replays listen the whole story otherwise u wont find my mistake. i downloaded the beta let it update on the 03.04. -> downloaded this tool . installed it . run as admin and loaded ai maps and tested it np . all was fine till now . clicked on replays - add replays .. added the folder with some reps i downloaded ( most of them from the 1.4. ) any esl cup or sth . tried to run them . their were now 2 bugs . 1 bug is i have black screen and only see the sc2 mouse the other one is that i have a normal background but a error message unable to open replay.
    so i thought it might be troubles with this cache files . i downloaded the newest update and put it in the folder c/user/myname/appdata/local/blizzard../local/cache and then i closed the tool runned it again as admin but still the same bug ;/ . some1 can help me mb?

hi there

it can be as far as i know lost of things but i will give you 2 major issues in my opinion:

1)if you used anytime the Valks launcers it corrupts cache files - folders and replays are not watchable, must delete cache and install latest, not overright over existed corrupted folders

and

2)it can be due to blizzard different patch, lots of older than 6 patch are not anymore playable!
    the tool is designed and focus to play always with the latest build (now is 7) not old ones!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: