If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• ShaoQuanvernam,

i am able to load the game as terran or zerg but crash during loading (at approx 80% done) when trying to play as protoss.

i use 9.4.0, using StarCrack AI that came with it, have patch 12.1 with my MAC, antivirus and windows defender all turned off and ran scallin1 as admin.

any idea how to solve this?

hi there

what map are you trying to play and what are the rest of the settings? start locations? colors?

currently in my private 9.4.4 i Cannot reproduce your issues, BUT i admit that i made HUGE improvements over start locations and bug fixes for custom maps, that was causing lots of loading issues in 9.4.0

so if you are trying to play a cutom map and not an official one plz leave the start location to random and try again or maybe there is something wrong with the map, lots of map creators dont know the basic standars and create maps uncompatible!

more details on your settings would probably help, BUT plz wait Tonight i am releasing a new version v9.6.6 stable

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: