If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Hey

Let me star off by saying thank you for a great concept you have brought to life.

I've already installed this launcher on by other computer running XP and works fine and 100% perfectly. However, when I installed the cache, maps and finally the sc2allin once I try launching the game it says file not found and then closes the launcher down.

Let me also say I have gave the launcher administrator access and installed the cache in two folders as this laptop is vista, not XP like the one it is correctly working on.

I have also read the FAQ and about 10 pages of this thread (39 is too much) to try find a solution for this problem. I believe it says this problem occurs because my firewall and/or anti-virus is blocking the program from doing what it's supposed to do. As opposed to this, I disabled my firewall and anti-virus (which is AVG, same one on XP that I did not have to disable) and done a clean install of the software although I get the same problem as 'file not found' then immediately crashes.

I've tried my best to troubleshoot this problem in the greatest of my abilities but if the fault lies obvious please forgive me as I really do not want to waste your time.

Thanks in advance :)

Support Nibbits by linking to us: