If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Cliff747I did not want to wade through 41 pages of this thread so if this has been posted please forgive me.
    Because of my advanced age (68) my computer is set at 125% DPI. When I launch this great tool I always get the message "Your DPI is not set to 100% and you may get some text distortion". Well I can handle a little distortion so I let it be. But I got tired of always seeing that message so I put my DPI back to 100%.
    I found another set of tabs that set the starting position for all the players.
    Because of my poor vision I realy need my text set larger.
    Could you please address this issue when you can.
    Thanks.

unfortunatly is NOT possible to have graphic UI from a static image in size, and textbox and fonts that graw depending on your Windows DPI settings at the same time!

so those too can never never be changed!

if i wanted this to chnage i will had to include a background skinn images in EVERY possible dpi resolution and as you now those are almost unlimited so to include unlimited images for skin is also not possible! to make one more skin to work only with 125% MAY be possible in the future!

BUT is as you said you can handle some distorion but the msgbox is what it bothers you really i can make it my next version appear only once!

that easy and faster to do on the next version,
    i am so glad we have people of all Age working in my tool, and with respect on that i will try to do my best, but unfortunately there are some limitation :(

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: