If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Razer716Thanks for the answer , I will try what you said. As for the windows my windows is Windows 8 , not RT or Pro and it is x64. I am very startled by why this is happening since I used it on Win 7 Enterprise x64 with no problems at all. If there is a problem I will replay. :)

1st off you dont have to pm to answer you i always answer reall problem question if they are posted in the right topic.

secondly i really dont know, sc2allin1 doesnt even have an installation its a simple, self extract rar file, copy pastes some files over a specific directory and thats it.

are you an "administrator user" in your system?
    i dont have windows 8 but many people reported that it works just fine. also try to see the directory you installed it if in the Properties>Security tab> has the usergroup "Everyone" with full access to that folder.

otherwise the only think left is to wait a bit for my updated version (comming this weekend hopefully) that will make a txt log file if an error takes place in the back and you cant see any message at least the program will try to write something about of this error in a log file so you can read it.

untill then you only have to try those things in your system.cant think off anything else right now, it can be anything.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: