If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• i just learned we have a dead line from our leader to the new AI, i am not gona say the day, but its very close.

what i am gona say is that the AI team is not upgrading Sc 7.0.2, they are completly rewrite the entire AI for all races from 0 supporting fantastic new abilities!!!

thats why takes time! hehe

@Syryuu reversing others tools, (if they are stupid enough leaving it unprotected) is ok, claming been yours its not. i agree with you as well.
    but trust me Valks laucnher is doing some stuff so damn wrong and code lazy, its very bad in performance and amature coding. you dont want to learn the "wrong" way trust me again :P

i read his code do, i even told him lots of stuff to improve it and make it faster as mine, and bug free, but his Ego was to big, and look where his project is now....DEAD.

p.s i really sometimes hated that kid, cause he was using my solution and NEVER mentioned a simple (tnx Vernam7 for that or this) nothing! when someone helps me a lot in my tool, his name goes always to the change log, and the credits, i give them earlier access to my internal builds to test, its the least i can do.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: