If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• RunTheZergsAreComing
    vernam7if i extend this tool to auto repair everything in a bad sc2 installation, trust me, then Blizzard should definitely hire me :P lol

If you do program something like this, not just Blizzard!

My "concern" is after Starcraft 2 gets released your launcher will no longer be required. So keeping the momentum of your excellent work going is something to be given due consideration.

You, yourself have ideas for this in automated type features. As it stands you have done really well and it is a matter to continue this if you so wish.

It is really only a question of where you want to take this. A useful Starcraft 2 utility would be quite impressive.

Just things to consider. As I posted some posts back, it has been know that work like this may on occasion result in related employment.

Whatever you decide, I do wish you well. You are a credit to Starcraft 2.

tnx dude for the confidence given,

the truth is this tool will not bee need it when WOL relesead, but will be need it again for the next 2 expansions :P

also the "local earea network" is very promising area but lets not repeat my self on that.

what i trully wish to achive to be honnest will be for a player to play offline and lan with a profile without the need of online conection! or in order to be ligal make his online profile work and offline, when there is no internet connection, like the "play as guest" but with keeping your progress and then whn login update! blizzard should do that!

its driving crazy that i want to play the damn skirmish in my laptopn up in the mountains while i am relaxing and there is no fucking wan connection, and after days of gameplay all my progress will be 0 fro my online profile! thats totally crazy!

my plans when WOL releses, is to turn off my phones, my house, my car, and my tv, declare "deadly health conditions" to my Boss at work :P and order all day pizzas and spagetti, stay inside, sleep only when the hand feel numb, and just PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY Single Player!!!!!!!!! :D

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: