If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• terran58vernam talk with us ,im very thirsty about new version and new things you want add to ALLin1!

are you add cheat mod ,new AI, AI editor ,difficulty per player ???

dont hurry ,take your time and give us a complete version ,but dont let us unaware!!

we waiting for your news !?

are you serious? you have complains about news and infos?

i give you info every 2 hours! here and there!
    and those you said i said long ago i am doing them right now....

want a release date? sorry :P dont have, but i think i am only going to make 1-2 most final version of the current launcher (9.4.4 and probably 9.9.9) and then its goes straight to v10.0.0.

all basic functions are running pretty smooth so far.

what i want to say but not promise anything is that there is something i am trying to see if i can make it work, enable for you SAVE and LOAD in the gamemenu ;-)

its sems the code to be there bu in the latest patch doesnt seem to be full.....so maybe later...i dont know....

so to sum up her is the roadmap....for now a new patch can change that easily :P

9.4.4:

• bug fixes
    • cheat mode
    • A.I editor (will start simple and later one will become more and more advanced)

• possible bug fixes
    • improved AI editor
    • i dont now yet

10.x.x(doesn t mean from 1st release all will be there, i need to have a compatible AI for my new feutures to work!)

• New UI
    • New AI
    • Diff per player
    • Random Map Mode
    • Advanced Ai Editor
    • Save Load games
    • New replay parser for patch 9+
    • Map transfering for Online AI games (with beta keys only)
    • Score Screen-Statistic after game
    • StarCraft Status report! (tool that will try to repair your mess installation or give you tips to do it)
    • other new stuff i cant reveal...

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: