If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Oh by the way, Starcraft 2 just released a new patch a few hours ago (1.01). Will the SC2 All-in-one Launcher be able to make offline skirmish AI games run on this version too? If not, I will just disconnect from the internet everytime I play Starcraft 2 to block Blizzard from patching.

My Battlenet account is still fouled up due to some authentification error (I got the original retail) and I cannot play Skirmish, so your launcher is very important to me!

Will this launcher work, or at least be updated later on, for future patches too? I am waiting for a quad core optimization patch to double my FPS. Right now Starcraft 2 only uses 2 cores, which means people with triple, quad or 6 cores will suffer. While it is still smooth at ultra settings, getting 25-35 FPS on average for this game while getting 50-60 for BC2 maxed out is irritating me slightly, since there will be some slowdowns (though still very playable) to 20FPS during extremely intense battles.

Anyway, thank you so much for putting in so much effort into making the Starcraft 2 All-in-one Launcher for the Retail! We greatly appreciate your generosity and assistance to us all!

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: