If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• latest info

I delayed the v10.3.3 to test it with the latest patch(1.0.1.16195) and its fine all ecxept the saves and replays that are not loading at all!

BLizzard fucked up again the way of loading replays, and its not a matter of the launcher or a crack game, they fucked up even the legit retail version!

normally by double clicking a save game or replay file it will load with the game, now even that from the windows explorer doesnt work!

i dont know why they did this remove a feature that the had! its at least stupid!

sooner or later the solution to that WILL be found so stay tuned! what matters most is the Skirmish battles! those are just fine!

i havent yet solved my hosting slow speed problems so the automatic system of downloading maps IS not yet 100% ready i would say its arround 80% you can see the map i have uploaded and some previews but Not install them, so you will have to add your maps the traditional way Download a 70MB zip file etc........

we are going live in 1 hour most.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: