If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• update REplays or sved are not actually broken!

what Blizzard did was to have you go throught the Authendication Screen (login) and when you enter then the replay loads automatically and the save ass well!

now this is even more stupid imo.

i had a game played i am no vacations i dont have internet with me on the beach for gods name, i want to load my replay and study it and I cant? because Blizzard wants be to login to b.net???????!!!!!!!

WTF!!! this is not anymore RTS this is a damn MMORTS!

i am gona try with lan off........

update:

NOP doesnt work! it promt you to play offline and then tell you YOU cant play offline cause you must login to b.net once and have an account! i Have a damn account peace of shit! i have 2 games retailed MFK and i want to play OFFLINE!!!!!! See my damn replays OFFLINE!!!!!!! and you DO NOT ALLOW ME???????????????

Blizzard this is Self suicide! You are not only attacking pirate versions (nice excuse btw) but you are attack Everyone that bought your game!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope some goes to the official forums and make that a BIG issues so that they will change it cause this is STUPID!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: