If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• hi my nick name is Vernam7 i made this for bypassing your online beta and i had 50.000downloads +++ wordwide
    people loved it and you did dont lie (even anoficial)
    and this is my resume with my real name and personal data"

next day

"hi my name is David whatever, blizzard's one from 100 lawers, unofficially they love your job and professionalism, they think you could provve a helpfull addition to the team, officially you have to sign this sue over here and here and here, and see you in cort if you dont drop enything you dont bother again for then next 3 years or so, and dont forget your name is "foldered" now :P we may drop the charges LOL

its risk that you have to take, but i have send my resume to blizzard few years ago, the problem is that i am in a far far away country! they have to be interesting in me and then i should drop here everything (easily done) and go there get buzz visas etc etc...

nm its a big proccess that you have to be absolutly sure this will work, and they should call for you like the korean pro players and other map editors!

usually they dont bother with people outside there country for visa and stuff like that...take time and money, you have to be kavin mitnik or something to them to call you ;-)

i am not.

change off subject...

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: