If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I have already encountered this problem and have solved it. Here is a complete solution (the ones above are only partial solutions...)

To enable both the BEHAVIOR AND THE ICON ON THE UNIT, you must do as follows:

Firstly, the trigger that OP used is wrong. It should be

Tech Tree - Add 1 to Story Mode Tech - (Bunker) Shrike Turret upgrade for player 1 [sic]

The above action will add Shrike Turret ICON AND BEHAVIOR.

Secondly, there are several things that are "buggy" when you use Story Mode dependency... here is a almost complete list of things that you must FIX:

- Command Centre command card (add Orbital Command Morph back in because SM removes it in favour of Orbital Relay upgrade)
    - Ghost command card (Ghosts in SM do not have EMP)
    - Battlecruiser command card (Enable Defensive Matrix and Missile Pods manually)
    - SCV command card(s) (customize buildings to enable Orbital Depots, Automated Refineries, etc)
    - Tech Lab command card(s) are completely stuffed up, manually remove Charon Boosters button from Factory Tech Lab or you will get a bugged button in game. Manually remove Marine Shields button from Barracks one (otherwise you will get 2 duplicate Marine Shield upgrades. For best results, use

Tech Tree - Add 1 to Story Mode Tech - (Marine) Marine Shield upgrade for player 1 [sic]

And you might want to give Wraith Cloak to the player by using the above method.

Also, make sure to properly customize the buttons and so on for
    - Barracks units
    - Factory units
    - Starport units

I made this as a checklist for myself because the SM dependency has so many "buggy" things.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: