If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Models like Samantha Riley, 18, strutted in heels and not much else on Monday as they filed into Lincoln michael kors purses Center during the deep freeze.Despite the single-digit temperatures that froze even the portable bathrooms at Fashion Week for hours, Riley posed outside in a backless pantsuit with a furry boa and steep heels.“I’m pretty cold right coach outlet online now,” she said. “But it’s like, whatever. Being a part of Fashion Week is awesome.”Others models braved the cold in big jackets and tights.“It’s the first thing you’re thinking about, but then it slips your mind,” Longchamp Bags said Ashley Chew, a 23-year-old Chicago model for Soul by Tapti Tapan who was dressed head-to-toe in an eggshell-colored ensemble.“And you think, yeah, it’s freezing, but I’ll stick it out.”People in warmer outfits gawked at the coach outlet skimpy outfits, and admired stylish coats and tights.“It’s fun to see how people can be inventive about keeping warm, but being fashion-forward with coats, outerwear, and lots of tights,” said Jillian Magenheim, 27, an editorial director Coach Outlet Store Online for a fashion blog.“I’ve been here for 10 years, and this is the worst it’s ever been.”
    Style guru Stacy London sees a lot of outrageous fashion, but North West’s fur coat just might take the Longchamp Handbags cake. The tot’s luxe outerwear, which she sported earlier in the week, was estimated to cost $3,500.“I saw the picture when she was hysterically crying (at Kanye’s show). I thought that was karma,” London, who was coach purses backstage at Friday’s night Nicole Miller show, told the Post with a laugh.The host of TLC’s “Love, Lust or Run” was showing “The View’s” co-host Nicolle Wallace around her first fashion week.“But it is not at michael kors outlet clearance all surprising that North owns a coat that is more than my rent. And she is going to grow out of it in two weeks. They can donate it to another child in need,” she quipped.<br michael kors handbags />Former “Love & Hip Hop” cast member Emily B is known for being rapper Fabolous’ girlfriend — and is currently carrying his child — but please don’t refer to her as Fab’s “baby-mama.”“Of course I get Coach Bags mad when people call me ‘Fabolous’ baby-mama’ — that’s not my name!” said Emily B, who runs an eponymous shoe line that’s sold in high-end department stores like Nordstrom. “I am also a stylist as well Longchamp Sale as a shoe designer.”But she was much more tight-lipped when it came to revealing the sex of her unborn child. “I know what I am having as well as the name that I will be using,” Longchamp Outlet she told The Post at Laurel DeWitt’s show on Sunday. “But that is for me to know and the rest of the world to find out when the time is right.” Turns out even reality stars michael kors outlet online sale need to keep some aspects of their lives private.
    The 16-year-old said at Monday night’s Alice + Olivia presentation at the Prince George Ballroom that she’s studying models this week as she dips her toes Coach Outlet Store into the biz.“I’m not walking in this season’s Fashion Week, but definitely next season I’ll be walking,” she told The Post. “I follow a bunch of models and see how they did it when they were Longchamp Bag my age. And I also get advice from some of my sister’s friends that are models, and they kind of help me get on the right course [to] understand what I have to do and when michael kors outlet I have to do it.”She’s also working with dad Lionel Richie on music — but wants to take the fashion world on first.“Right now we’re mainly focusing on the modeling career,” she michael kors outlet online said, noting she has some shoots coming up. “He’s the one who really made the decision to hold off on music for a second . . . We’re just trying to focus on one thing at a time and [ensure] that one thing is mastered at a time.”As for whose career she’d like to have, she’s quick to reply with Gisele Bündchen’s coach factory name.So would she like her own Tom Brady as well?“Yeah, that would be really great,” she said. “Just tie that in, seal the deal.”
    At Karlie Kloss’ 21st birthday party 1½ years ago, the 6-foot-1 supermodel coach handbags celebrated with her nearest and dearest at Midtown’s Paramount Hotel.She sipped Champagne with some of the biggest names in fashion — from models Cara Delevingne and Joan Smalls to designer Prabal Gurung — and rocked a coach factory outlet semisheer red lace Dolce & Gabbana dress.But the wildest it got was when her grandmother Stella boogied on the dance floor.Kloss continued the festivities with a family trip to Disney World, posting pictures of herself grinning michael kors bags in Mickey ears on Instagram.Not exactly a debauched coming-of-age bash like, say, the one Kate Moss had at LA’s Viper Room in 1995, which ended when singer Jason Donovan had a cocaine-induced seizure.Then again, we’re talking michael kors about someone who says “Darn it!” and makes cookies for fun.Perhaps it’s no surprise that Taylor Swift, music’s good girl, has chosen Kloss — her fashion-world doppelganger — as her BFF.

Bags Outlet Sale:
    Longchamp
    Longchamp Tote
    Longchamp Bag Sale

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: