If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Terran (was tested on terran) still doesnt use GTCancelbuild properly. I was killing his Command center (in progress) on expansion. And he didnt cancel it, 400 minerals wasted. Prooved in replay. In fact GTCancelbuild works only sometimes.

Another strange issue is with building structure while AI on attack mission. For example this line >>>>

GTBuildA ( player, 10, 0, c_TB_BarracksTechLab, 1, 0, c_TB_Barracks, 1);

AI should build tech lab just after is rax finished but when on attack mission it will not build it until the attack mission is finished (attack wave units are dead or on retreat) . With this issue AI stockpiles extra resources which are used after AI's attack mission, vs skilled player it can be too late. PS: But AI is able to train standart units or build main race buidling on expansion while on attack mission. Ive tested it on new 5 rax commander. He went quite fast exp, he attacked me with mass marines, his army killed my expansion, so i had to wait for my bigger army in main while he was killing my exp. In this time he was training only marines but he should build REfinery >>> GTBuildI ( player, 2, 0, c_TB_Refinery, 2, c_onVespeneGas, c_TB_CommandCenter_Alias, 2); ,but he didnt do it because he was on attack mission. Fortunalety I was able to defend his push ( was quite hard ) and Ive made counter attack. AI died with 3,5K minerals on his account, because he didnt build prescripted structures, but he started to build them just after his push was defeated , it was too late for him to survive. U can eaysily test it if u build for example 5+ defense structure and he will not attack u , then his build commands works well...

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ArmageddonZ
    Realm:
    EU Beta

Support Nibbits by linking to us: