If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I think you should put an option that makes fog of war on/off. Because I`ve been playing a lot with this ai, and standard builds doesn`t work too well, cheese is insta win, but if you want to play more basic builds or macro oriented it`s kinda hard to practice those BO, because AI with that insane APM basically overruns you if you can`t win in about 10 minutes, expands like crazy and his army is in perfect composition due the map hack. Yes I`m not the best player or anything, but if you want practice BO I think fog of war should be on and when your timings are good then AI with map hack shouldn`t be problem, but as a casual player protoss builds like one base colossus, 1 gate stargate doesn`t work well, because opponent does timing pushes that you repel, but at the right time when your 3-4 colossus should be effective, AI has perfect counters, and is expanded a lot and you don`t hold any suprises with void rays or other builds. Early pushes is another thing, but if you macro slips and you want to practice with that it`s almost impossible to win. Sorry if my English isn`t the best, but this AI is built more for a challenge than a practice tool. Just my two cents. Would be great to hear better players opinions though.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: