If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Hi ptanhkhoa,
    thanks for the link to the wiki information i am sure its going to be of great help.

i've now had time to test the GTBuildPA command and it seems to work as expected although sometimes the AI doesn't place the buildings in the correct locations. i am not sure why as it doesn't happen everytime.

depot 61,44
    rax 61.5,41.5 (not sure if the GT/sc2 Handles the decimal points?)
    depot 64,41

here's a youtube vid of 2 modified GT AI's scripts in action
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_wMhgSyXA

as you can see from the vid the terran AI built everything correctly although by default the supply depots are built lowered :(

i've looked into possible ways of solving the prob and found:
    c_AB_DepotRaise c_makeStandard
    but i am not sure how to incorperate the commands into the script.

part of the script:

if (GTFinishIA(player, c_TU_SCV, 9) )
    {GTBuildPA ( player, c_TB_SupplyDepot_Alias, 1, Point (61,44));}

unfortunately i resorted to using the IF statement to control when the supply depot is built
    but wonder is there any way to incorperate additional commands to the GTBuildPA similar to the line below without generating an error or
    do i have to add the IF statement?

GTBuildPA ( player, c_TB_SupplyDepot_Alias, 1, c_TU_SCV, 9, Point (61,44)); <<<<would be cool but produces an error

at the moment the 6 pool script seems to work fine but until i solve the depot problem the terran AI aint got no chance :)

other problems i may face is when the depots and rax are built there's a real possibility that the scv's are going to be walled out.lol
    so i need some commands to control the scv's:
    lower depot
    move scv back to mineral line
    raise bunker

any help appreciated.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: