If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I havent read through every single post, but I do have a bug and a suggestion for you.

I would just like to start out by saying that you have done something really amazing here, and much props to you for that :)

down to business. I sometimes pit 8 insane GT AIs against each other for fun to watch them duke it out. it gives me a good chance to see them in action, and to watch their moves and choices without having to think about sustaining my side.

I have noticed that the insane zerg AI, upon starting, build a few workers (i think 2 or 3) and then proceed to exectue a mass worker exodus and attack the enemy base. i remember a 4v4 where there was a zerg on each side and they both did the exact thing at the exact same time. they both attacked each other's bases and tried to kill the other worker units that were from the opposing zerg side. they kept building more workers until they ran out of resources. at this point their mineral income was zero, and their mineral balance was zero, and all of their workers were dead. they sat there for the rest of the match. it essentially became a 3v3. I hope that something can be done about this! it was quite funny the first time i saw it by the way lol.

on another note, i havent seen any other bugs, but i have been training myself on medium these last few days on GT AI, and I have noticed that I am winning most of them. I dont want to fight the harder skill levels, because they get a mineral collection rate boost, thus making it less realistic of a situation compared to real live matches.the hard and very hard modes recieve some boost, whereas medium which recieves the normal amount. I would love for there to be a more challenging mode than medium that doesnt use a "handicap" (for lack of a better word) to make them more powerful. to improve upon this situation would require more advanced programming of the AI, so that they are smarter without having a natural boost.

Thanks again for working so hard on this one. keep up the amazing work.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    batlgor247@yahoo.com
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: