If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• OK.

About TvT there aren't so many opening.. u can copy until 15 orbital.. later.. some T user like to try Tank rush with rines or immidiatly make 2 startport 1 with banshee 1 with vikings ( usually they win with this.. ) other terran try befor push with marauder and rine later a reaper scouting/harass but.. i don't like it so much.. cuz is too easy to counter.

TvZ u can add 3 rax and upgrades STIMPACK +1fantry damage and gogo when stimpack ready

In other case, Most T go haras with helinons fast as possible.. like start with 10 rax 10 gas tech lab and factory landing rax and use techlab for factory.. push and continue make units.. switch to tank and prepare to exp making startport and armory and if Z go Mutas Make SOme turrets and Thor to defend.. later go with a macro game , 120/130 PSi go attak and make Third Expansion, or stay @ base and make Third Base if can not attak.

Another Alternative is Banshee Rush After Helion harass, but Zerg now learning to make 2-3-N queen to counter it.. anyway if T do a lot of damage with helion banshe can do the rest with other support.. there are some ideas.. sorry my english is not perfect.. if u need i can upload so may reps so u can see with your eyes what i say ;P

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: