If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Hey Juan...sry to hear about the crash...but I left this comment trying to help others out, so maybe take a look at this more in depth way I did it...hopefully it will help you out>>>>

Hey all...for those of you who cant get this to run yet, i know it sux :( I hope maybe if I clarify a little more what i did with patching, maybe that will help. I just installed it on my sons computer, also a XP puter, and it worked perfect. I did do a little something different. Hopefully you saw this EXACT way I did it to get it to run>>> http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/9/view/867/exact-way-i-got-starcraft2betasc2allin1-working
    But when I did his, this is what i did a little different>>>>

I created a "patch" folder right in the c:\programfiles\starcraftIIbeta folder. Then unziped ALL of the patches from 1 thru 12.1 into the support folder, then went into the support folder did the whole "start at the first (top of the list) patch file, changed name to sc2-patch.mpq, double clicked blizzard updater, wait for patch to be applied, deleted that sc2-patch.mpq that was just patched, repeated until all of those were finished. Then, went to the battle.net folder and deleted the battle.net.mpq file, and 1 by 1, did patch 13 then 14 then 15 and 16, deleted the bnet-base and bnet-bin files each time I unziped the next patch. After patch 16 was done, I ran the SC2allin1 9.7.7. And again it worked perfectly on his machine.
    I cant comment on replays, I havent tried that aspect of the launcher yet.
    But please, I know the frustration of this. Please feel free to ask anything I could help you with...talk to you soon...GroovusX :)

Support Nibbits by linking to us: