If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• things i hate in battle.net v-2.0

1)the UI not so cool not so User Friendly (lots of buttons to confuse you) the guy has no idea about PC ui he just was making Xbox live UI! console <> PC dude!

2)not yet chat channel / public private, and i want chat into a game lobby just after the game ends in the score screen so that we can comment on the game we had and not try to find other into the masses and comment as others will comment our game at the same time and there is a chaos of texts!

3)your game "friends" are seen your real name!(the excuse for that is that bounds people more are you crazy????who thought of this stupid idea!? anyway! i meet a thousand of people online and some of those randomly because we had fun in few games they are my game "friends" not my RL friends morons why should they know my real name!!!! THIS IS PRIVATE DATA BLIZZARD if i want i will tell them my real name NOT YOU!)

4)sure the amazing custom map sharing! OMG! Mike M. is this how your "bosses never interfear" with the way Blizzard works? yea right! Activision will be your doom guys WAKE UP! fast money incomes will not help you survive! you must see further from your noses! to the future!
    Custom Map sharing is a disaster! i cant even play-test the map i am working on if i haven't publish it then wait to be popular? wtf? Just bring the OLD SC1 map sharing system Back or this game will not last 12years, hell will not last a single month after the Trilogy Ends.and thanks for giving my Launcher a new meaning of existence! LOL

5)the way i am adding friends! without chats i cant find my friends and their uniqe ID is hidden and not easy to be located and then given to you (through irc or msn or email)

6)not cross region able! just sad! you turned StarCraft II into an MMORTS! you should be ashamed!
    this is at least stealing! you promised us an RTS and we cant play a shit without an online connection, and besides that you are telling me not to have friends across my continent, or i should have 3-5copies bought for each region (learn 5-7 languages more) and play one time with some asian friends, the other with some europian friends and the other with some usa friends!!!! not all together at the same time!?? WTF? 12years ago your software WAS million times better!

dear Blizzard Ent, there is no battle.net 2.0 lets be realistic, if someone just reverse and examines your installations files and your game files, everything is pointing to your WOW servers! you didnt build nothing from 0 you just covered some areas with some SC2 logos and UI, and the entire backbone its WOW thats why you have turned this game to an MMORTS! that is pathetic!
    you build sc2 to play on your wow servers based on an mmorpg philosophy you didnt build a new network (or upgrade your network) to support the new functionalities of sc2 as RTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are my 6 points and i am sure i would find more and more if i just play more online games.
    i loved how S.Korea scrude your sails! i just love it! you build an entire game and you build it around those guys (because they were the best inyo) and now without LAN look how they reword you!

damn you Blizzard damn you, i loved you so damn much i even bought every single game of your more than 2 times!!!! i was talking to everyone how glorious company you are thinking the end-users and not becoming like EA money leaches, i always wanted to perfect my skills and join you like many many people around the glob, but now this so perfect image of your Company is collapsing! i cant make something i dont like how the hell can you obey your buyers money and not your fans money! after all WE made you WHO YOU ARE TODAY!!!! not Activizion!!!! >:(

still there is a small hope inside us all that i dont want to die, that you can turn this things around with few patches and some hard work.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: