If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• chaklongSome things I TOTALLY HATE about it.

1. Region Lock
    WTF IS THIS? WHY IS THIS EVEN THERE?
    There are COUNTLESS games right now that DO NOT have Region Lock and are hell famous right now. Does Blizzard/Activision think this will increase sales because people would just go "Oh I need to buy another copy of the game! I'm gonna buy another one now!". All it did was create confusion and anger. Now I can't play with my friends too. The internet isn't new technology anyway! Also, StarCraft 1 had NO REGION LOCK!!! It's still one of the most epic and famous games EVER!!!

2. No LAN
    Some people might not really care about having no LAN. But I most certainly do. Lots of times I don't wanna go through the hassle of connecting to a internet game, getting higher lag because of it, or just can't connect to the internet at the place I am at. If I'm with my friends in a place with no internet connection or it is too slow, we would create our own wireless network and play LAN together. Killing Floor, TF2, Battlefield 2142,Company of Heroes, DoW, CSS, Alien Swarm, WarCraft 3, StarCraft,etc.
    The exclusion of LAN has removed StarCraft 2 as a game we could play.
    I guess they just don't want pirates to play multiplayer with other pirates by using LAN programs, but the obvious answer is to simply make it a option only after in-game battle.net authentication!

3. No Chat Channel
    Just something I want, would be pretty nice. Why did they even remove this???

4. Map Installing/Publishing
    From what I've seen so far, through the editor and stuff, it appears that a person must publish their maps through the editor to be able to play with others and with the AI. Also, there is a 5 map limit and also a mb limit on map size??? WTF!!?!??! Like many things in StarCraft 2, things that worked VERY well in StarCraft 1 have been REMOVED?!?!?
    And to be able to play other people's maps, I MUST go download them through battle.net!?!?!? Also, if I publish a map, probably only a few people would even play it! Since people in custom games see the most famous ones first! Mine would be at the very bottom of the list!!!

It's a shame StarCraft 2 got delayed so much, then so many features removed. I was really pumped up for it and couldn't wait for the sequel to one of the best games ever. What appeared was a lousy and un-user-friendly game that is only saved by its nice gameplay and sub-par campaign.

Agreed 100%

Battle.net
    Name:
    Flexserve
    Realm:
    US Beta

Support Nibbits by linking to us: