If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• With the title Battle.net 2.0, I was expecting an improvement with the system, not a downgrade. I was expecting custom clan tags, clan chat rooms, possibly even Real ID or Cross-game chat rooms. (Its just text, and everyone is connected through Battle.net.) The ugly truth is that Battle.net 2.0 is a joke.

I HATE the fact that there are no chat rooms, the custom game system is just awful: there are many games that are great, but no one can play them because they're not on the Popular list!

Not only that, but there is no way to regulate who you'll play a specific game with. You can't title it "pros or noobs only." It's irritating when you're an expert at a game and you constantly have to steam roll noobs in a matter of minutes, or vice versa.

Also, the fact that you can't play on a LAN enfuriates me. I'm going to have to fork out another $60 for a Guest account for friends that come over and want to try the game.

Come on Blizzard, we all know that you are rolling around in money from World of Warcraft, so stop trying to take more from us, and use some of it to make a worthy Battle.net UI!

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: