If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I think it would be cool if you could click on someone's name in your buddy list and observe their game at any time without lagging them. Then the 1v1 ladder wouldn't feel so lonely if I could observe my friends ladder matches, even if I was blocked from talking to them. Also it would be nice to invite people to watch replays with me. I also really agree with footman2k, bnet really needs to add some kind of in game video library. Or stream support so we can watch pro matches inside starcraft2. Also this is not an issue for me, but bnet needs to increase the block list limit way past 100 people so that the pro streams i watch don't get spammed to death by the hordes of fans that message the pro players. Also the broadcast a message to the friends on your buddy list feature is kind of stupid to me. In my opinion the bnet profile screen should save those so you can see them from the past for a year or something. It would be nice if those profiles on bnet were more interesting and more personalized. Also I really wish blizzard would officially implement something so players can change the menu backgrounds to anything they want. That is definitely something the community really wants and it has alot of potential for people who stream or are casters.

Battle.net
    Name:
    armleghead
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: