If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• hereticianUPDATE
    To avoid confusion please only reply to request a guest pass, if you have a guest pass to give out, please PM me the Region and I will refer you to the right person.

After the discussion we had in the topic about SC2 Guest Passes, this is the best thing that we can do:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a Guest Pass that you would like to give out, please send me a private message stating how many you have and for what region

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are looking for a Guest Pass, please reply to this post and state what region and if you could, maybe even a little incentive for getting one. That part is just optional though! ;)

This will be done FCFS, the first to reply will be the first in line to receive the Guest Pass, and as I get more PMs, I will be sending more out.

I am going to make it to where I will not be handling the codes for the passes. When someone PMs me and says they have one, I will reply to their PM and tell them who to send one to. I can also keep editing this topic and giving the names of the giver and taker of the passes as the transactions are completed.

Hopefully I end up getting some PMs so you guys can get some Guest Passes, I know a lot of people are wanting one =)

DONATORS:

Donk #859 NA
    Region: US
    Amount of Keys 1

Footman2K
    Region: US
    Amount of Keys 1

-------------------------------

hi
    john here. I'm looking for a guest pass for EU zone.
    Thxs a lot for reading this and if you send it even more thxs.
    All the best

JOhn jonvar_77@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: