If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Looking for some opinions on custom games..

I play custom games to warm up, or when I'm on tilt so I can catch my bearings and go ladder from there.

I'm a platinum player working my way steadily up the ladders over the past few weeks since I got the game.

Usually, I only play diamond players in custom games, thanks do the way the custom game joining works... This can be helpful in that I get to learn and see things that I don't see from players in my league, but annoying because I can't get warmed up when I get crushed.

I think some loose matchmaking system for custom games would be nice, at least for the games on regular melee maps that are popular enough to not make you wait ten years for a match.

I just think it sucks, I know two friends in lower leagues than myself who gave up on practicing in custom games because it's just not fair for them more often than not.

I'm not trying whine but I think it sucks that diamond players can go into custom games and pretty much walk all over most of their opponents, I wouldn't mind seeing some match making so that everybody has a shot at a fun, competitive game that won't affect their ladder score if they want to try weird new tactics.

If you comment post your league with the post so we can see how placement effects your opinion. My guess is that diamond players like it the way it is and lower leagues do not..

Sorry for the long post lol.

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    FromUndaChz
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: