If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I don't agree that it would defeat the purpose of the 1v1 custom games.. I think cooperative games and 2v2s etc should be kept the same, but the 1v1 not so much.

I've played quite a few custom games, from bronze all the way to plat, and im either playing an opponent completely not up to my skill level, or one way beyond it, I've had very few even matches there.

If one wants and even match, then yes, ladders are there, but what if you're playing on tilt and want to warm up some on a non ranked system? Unless you have friends of similar skill level, you're screwed.

What if there was a check box for custom games, like "match skill level" so you could decide..

Just a thought, because I like to play custom to try out new strats but can't do so against my skill level without risking points in the ladders.

Veior, if you've never had a walkover in custom games, I doubt you have played many.. Would you like to play me in a custom game? We'll see if you get as tired of it as the other players I know who can't get any practice without doing it in league. I'm not trying to make your opinion invalid, just seems a little closed minded or uneducated to me, unless me and my friends just somehow get uneven matches and you somehow do..

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    FromUndaChz
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: