If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I only play 2 games:
    Starcraft II
    Minecraft

I don't have time for other games.

If you are interested to join us on my server, let me know. I will post some pictures soon then I will give you my server IP. No white list!!! But you have to get permission to build or move any object!

Once you have joined the server, take time to see everything. Take time to talk with online players and just say me if you are interested to get permission to build.

I am also looking for a mature moderator. I will be online the most of the time but I am looking for someone who can help me when I am offline. lmk if you are interested.

-----
    It is a Survival - Hard server!
    For now, there is a little town with some hidden high tech system for each structure. A big big church with hidden rooms. A special automatic garden. I also did a pirate boat for my son ;P

I also did something of special (only me had possibility to do that as admin). I used endstone to build a kind of gladiator arena! The goal is to reach the other side ALIVE before your opponent. You will see on pictures... It's too long to explain ;)
    -----

I will post pictures and Ip next week!
    Now the server is running with v1.2.5

I am pretty good with redstone. If you want to learn some trics, I will be able to help you.

DO COME BACK!
    Left a comment if you are interested!

Commander
    Battle.net
    Name:
    PandaZerg
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: