Which race are you best/worst at?
submit to reddit

Page 1
  • At the moment my best is Protoss, even though I'm a hardcore zerg player.

I absolutely for the life of me, can't play Terran at all.

Which is funny because this also holds true for SC1 too.
    Terran is fail for me.

What about you?

Battle.net
    Name:
    Yucie
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • I am pretty good at all
    Random is my favorite

Anonymous
    163.239.62.xxx
  • T and P are my best races, :DD

Lieutenant
  • I'm horrible at SC, but manage to come out decent playing as Terran.

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America
  • Best at Terran. Such a variety of units and such awesome unit combos :-)

Lieutenant
  • I'm definetly best at Terran, and my main concern with zerg is that with Terran and Protoss you can que up to 5 units, with zerg you constantly have to be clicking back to your hive's in order to build new units as soon as your larva are spawned.

• Best at Protoss ^_______^

Captain
    Battle.net
    Name:
    RaDaMaNt.203
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I'm definetly best at Terran, and my main concern with zerg is that with Terran and Protoss you can que up to 5 units, with zerg you constantly have to be clicking back to your hive's in order to build new units as soon as your larva are spawned.

That's a game dynamic, it's what makes zerg zerg. Multiple hatcheries are going to be easier to manage than in SC I since you can hotkey multiple buildings.

Lieutenant
  • right now im pwning with zerg :)

Private
  • I feel like i own with protoss and zerg but terran not so much lol i dont get how to really spend my minerals on them

• Random, cause that's the only way to roll :)

Nukes; what goes up, must come down.
    Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Pistolfied
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • ^ I don't mind doing random when it's for lulz or friends
    But in a real game, I usually get terran and obviously lose.

Battle.net
    Name:
    Yucie
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Well, I can't really decide just yet, it's too early to pull any conclusions.

From what I've seen, I like protoss best for now. They have good overall strength and mobility. It's easy to wall-in at the start and hold off any rushes. Then you build up a nice mix of zealots, stalkers and sentries, throw in some guardians too and you can easily overwhelm the enemy, warping all over the map.

Terrans are pretty cool too. Tanks are still awesome, though not as scarry as in SC1. Cloaked banshees are pretty handy, and ghost is very usefull with EMP and nuke.

I like zerg the least, there is just too much hassle with macroing the queens, drones and everything. The good thing is they can expand like crazy, having 3-4 expansions, while P or T have only 1 at the same time. It's funny that the zerg are kinda cute now, especially zerglings, when they burrow and their little backs stand out, so kawaiii :).

Private
  • Terran is my best.

When I played with protoss and zerg with starcrack ai 5.5
    I had a tough fight to win.

• I am zerg all the way and I generally do bad when I play any other race

• I think ,...i am best for zerg...but it depends on oponent race :)

Private
  • i usually just go random.
    worst race? probably all of them tbh, lol.

terran is a little easier this time around as we dont have micro intensive metal builds and medivacs can heal easier (instead of medics goin to the rine and healing them they can just heal in the air).

zerg is probably the hardest, imo. they are awesome tho. mutas are strong. so are roaches. overlords only detect cloaked units as overseers btw.

toss is pretty similar to the old feel. they've got mobility now and that chrono boost is nice little ability to keep it more macro-ey.

tbh, game feels a lot like the old one, but with better a.i. like isntead of all templars casting storm, only one will now. units dont move all clunky and actually move smoothly. shift commands are godly. feels easier than sc1 for sure.

Private
  • Best Zerg
    Worst Terran

• I have the best strategy with Protos, and worst with Terran.

I think that's because it's easy to play P and hard to play T, and I don't have enough practice.

• id have to say t and becausei dont like waiting for larve to spawn 0.o

Anonymous
    76.127.64.xxx
  • Worst as terran, best towards toss

Private
  • Best at zerg, worst as protoss.

Private
  • I played random in SC1, and I'm about equally distributed in SC2 so far. Although I think I enjoy playing as toss the most because warpgates are sweet.

Private
  • I think I am evenly good at playing all races. The race balancing seems to have kept its integrity throughout the addition of new units. On a less serious note, man do I love the unit design of the Thor. It is what the goliath should have been so long ago.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    offline loaders
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • It's wierd cuz in SC1 my main was zerg. But I completely fail at zerg in SC2 !! I'm not sure why, I can't seem to pull of a descent rush.. So now I've been focusing on terran instead. It's actually really easy compared to what I'm used to from SC1 zerg. I only know one opening though lol :P but it's fairly effective against the cheater AI 6.0.

Offtopic: does anyone know how to make replays? I'd like to see how the AI's are playing. -mail me nejtilsvampe@gmail.com please. Much apreciated.

Anonymous
    83.93.254.xxx
Page 1

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: