If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• One thing I dislike about SC2 vs. SC1 is I feel that Terran looks a little too Command & Conquerish/Warhammerish. For instance, the marauder and reaper both seem like caricatures. I don't like how blizzard made these units have oversized body addons, along with the glowing slanted eyes. I also liked the ghost from SC1 more. In SC2 the ghost has HUGE sniper rifle, with a similarly caricatured body. I'm pretty sure the hellion actually IS a command and conquer unit. In SC2, terran unit design seems to be lean more towards novelty than in SC1, which I feel has made terran look less science-fiction based and more cartooned like warhammer.

Well there's too many things I really like about SC2, heres one for each race:
    I love the new macro tools for every race:

Toss - WARPGATES are sweet. Very cool new game factor. I also really like the tech tree for Toss (Observers in particular), including the unique unit upgrades.

Zerg - Moving while burrowed. This was something I always dreamed about in SC1. I am glad they made it a reality in SC2.

Terran - There's actually ALOT I like about terran in SC2 vs SC1. In SC1, I thought terran was the most boring race. It was always m&m or mech. One thing I really like in SC2 is the new air units, all of which are much better than their SC counterparts (except maybe the nighthawk or whatever. I miss irradiate.)

WHATS YOURS!

Private

Support Nibbits by linking to us: