If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Yes im pretty aware of thosoe issues. Blizzard forums got spammed to have these features but blizz dont give a crap.

While traversing the beta, sc2gdf this forum, other forums I found lots of people who didn't know a shit about how some things are and post crap.

In Beta and SC2gdf I saw lots of retarded posts, so retarded that if I expressed what I thought about that, I would have been banned. Oh well I get banned several times in sc2gdf for bashing idiots but who cares.

So what Im doing now is leaving all forums I visit firstly because they are waste of time ,secondly cause I hate seeing stupid posts, I hate seeing clueless big talkers and im tired of them, it's one thing to not know, but to claim you are right...

So I stayed here for a while, it is good thing i didnt see posts to make me explode in anger but it will be better to leave too, cause apparently some think they are right and for being moderators can make it so that only their point is valid...

Also im waiting for what I won, hope it was nice it wasnt in someone who just came for 1 post. So bye bye

Corporal

Support Nibbits by linking to us: