If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• your VERY VERY VERY RIGHT man!

i know a game shouldn't be that expensive.

i can easily afford the game, but there is no way i'll buy this game.

like he said, it's OVERPRICED, and GREED is the cause!

and speaking of MICROSOFT, they are a very EVIL COMPANY,

they basically rigged to make a computer to slow down and break in the end, even they have hackers and VIRUSES to screw your computer so that you have no choice except to buy an overpriced computer!

take the RUMOR MILLENIUM BUG for example, it's basically very obvious that MICROSOFT made that rumor to earn MORE PROFIT although they knew what was going to happen!

Windows XP was rigged to slow down after a few as well, so that Bill Gates could earn money!

Xbox 360 is another obvious picked, but people were smarter nowadays, so they ended more in profit lose!

and speaking of PIRACY, Bill Gates copied APPLES program and just twisted it a little bit!

it was the same as piracy!

if your wondering the speed of a CPU nowadays, it says that 7 CORE Processors are already made, but in reality, they already managed to create 10,000 CORE Processors,

why are they releasing 7 cores instead of 10,000 cores, for profit!

COMPUTERS are OVERPRICED and everyone is getting fooled by that piece of technology

and if your wondering about games, their all fooling you, look closely on game graphics, STARCRAFT 2 is not suppose to lag on a DUAL CORE, they basically rigged new games to lag on older computer so that we would keep buying new ones!

MICROSOFT is a greedy company, someone needs to stand up against them!

WAKE UP EVERYONE!

Support Nibbits by linking to us: