If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• i dont really know if u really think about that what u r saying.. for those who cry because sc2 has no lan mode: lan mode is an optional feature, not an must have feature. i mean if sc2 had a lan mode but no battle.net or different lobbysystem or smth like this, have fun playing all the time against ur friends.. or r u every day on a big lan? furthermore i am sure that a lan option will be available with one of the upcoming patches -.- and if u cry that if u r on train and want to play and dont have inet there, buy a umts stick or play campaign, u just need to activate ur bnet acc one time and then u can play the campaign and maybe skirmish(dunno yet) offline.
    for those who want to play their pirated copy with a battle.net emu, have fun playing against 100 maybe 1000 different people, but u wont be able to get the real online experience with over 100000 different people u can play against or chat or whatever.
    and for those who cry because 60$ are to expensive, show me one game where u have 29 epic missions, a great online system, a really long support with patches/balance fixes etc., a great opportunity to become a professional, and for sure fun for over a year. there r so many people out there which play sc/wc3 regularly now for over 8/10 years and still have fun.
    and in the end, if u buy the game or dont buy the game, nobody is interested in it, so stfu with this shit. post things which u like on the game, post thinks which u dont like, but stop posting shit like "mimimimimimi this game sucks cause no lan, but i have never played it, but it sucks cause it doesnt support n optional feature".

Support Nibbits by linking to us: