If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• It appears nobody got the Billy Madison reference. =(

It also appears that you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and don't even understand the mechanics behind the items you are mentioning. If any of these accusations were true, go ahead, sue them, make billions of dollars and then go buy sc2 since you now have the money.

As I have spare time on my hands, installing/patching starcraft 2, I will respond to this obvious troll by attempting to go through the list item by item. Firstly, you claim a piece of software can physically break a computer, not by overclocking, but by simply being slow, no explanation needed as to why that is retarded. Microsoft even tried their best to fix the millinium bug, uploading free patches to fix it, to which i assume they created the rumor just to go through the trouble of fixing it?

No information about xbox provided, so i can't debate about it.

About the CPU cores, sure enough, most computer parts are sold way above manufacture price, as with every other product in the world. The PS3 alone has 8 cores, and yet, we're buying quad core processors. Here, you need to understand that they carry a completely different architecture. Not all companies are the embodiment of pure evil and if all they really wanted to do was to trick you into buying slow processors, then why would they spend so much money into R&D , such as the new architecture for the intel i5s and i7s? This, mind you, is for consumer use. If you wish for 100000 cores supercomputers use, not only will you have to contend with the millions needed to manufacture, maintain and cool them, there will also be a noticable delay between the communication between the parts, unsuitable for you gaming pleasures in any way. Unlike normal computers, they arent exactly on a single chip but instead linked all together. If you really wish to get 10000 cores and are able to somehow deal with the communication delay, go ahead and buy afew thousand processors and link them together.

Now, my copy of this evil program that I've been downloading is patching at 70%, have fun standing up against all americans and the evil companies of the free market.

Lieutenant

Support Nibbits by linking to us: