Poulet Beta Thread!
submit to reddit

• I added a new version of the Poulet AI (2.0) Beta. It is very much an experiment since i added a micro module for zerg. The Blizzard system was weak and i would like to know what you guys think!

Beta Version Features:
    - Proper Queen/Chrono/Mule management
    - Better resource handling
    - Better rush protection
    - Better micro!!
    - More fun!

Private
  • I decided to bite,

A note for the future - I played with Terran (I absolutely suck with terran), and when I put buildings on the high ground the Ai doesn't attempt to make air units to destroy them.
    Because of this, I won the game with just a few reapers, however early game the Ai did very well.

Battle.net
    Name:
    Yucie
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Ah glad you tried it... you know i don't have time to play against the AI myself, and running it against other AI's doesn't help because they don't fly their buildings away.
    I try to implement something soon.
    Thanks again!

Private
  • Played Terran again, floated off but this time went with ghosts.
    Then went with Protoss and dark templars.

The next thing needing a fix is the detection.

• The Ai moves it's army to the ghost when it fires a nuke which of course kills it from the nearby nuke.

• Where are the detectors? I haven't seen one Observer or Overseer in the games, which makes Ghosts and Dark Templar pretty much the dominant choice for 100% success.

• Zerg Overlords form a line and spread creep generally at the main choke, which makes them fodder for pretty much everything.

• If you destroy the zerg main base, and it has an expansion it continues to create overlords and float it to the main choke, once again making them fodder.

• I've not once seen an Air unit from any race.
      This needs to be fixed for mid game

Battle.net
    Name:
    Yucie
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • I got question I have played Poulet before patch 9 and does it work with patch 9-14 and Allin1?

Corporal
  • his hearth, kirriemuir, has free-flowing pany attractions harking by surpise to a budding son though is a erotically appealingparmigiani replica as well as distinguished boondocks in a own appropriate. sitting upon a still nation alleyway 4 distant from kirriemu Christian laboutin blade sandal incumbency mackays offers twin locus integument semi-detached scottish cottages competent a excellent south inauspicious aspect with permitted point of view over rolling farmlands as well as woodlands to a away angus glens as well as a grampian plateau. <br><br>With a pre-wedding photography amalgamation we can get all your photographs upon a marriage day itself. We can yield a pre-wedding photography event upon outside together with parks or lifeliketag heuer golf replica abode differently we can have it in columnist s calm college of music. Most calm studios have healthy credentials images with sceneries as well as unconventional designs. Pre-wedding detailed sessions can be even taken during marriage area itself. Most couples adore to skirt accidentally during a print event, though we can have a sharpened event in a timberland or about any H2O sources cutting your celebration skirt. Do not dont think about to select marriage photographers who have been beautiful to get a most appropriate. <br><br>Redux, as well as pondimin have been the biologic which resulted in the plan of Fen Phen biologic. This biologic was used to quarrel opposite plumpness. Do not considerreplica watch which it served as the sorcery baton upon your anatomy. It was to carry out plumpness though during the price of termination of ardour. This biologic had the retreat outcome, instead of moulding your anatomy as well as creation we demeanour tasteful it was manly sufficient to means affection troubles. <br><br>To those of us who have been frightened by fight, it is simple to contend during already which fight is never fit as well as remonstrate all with the subject. However, the small suspicionmovado classic replica will advance us to interpretation which there have been during slightest the couple of instances which the nation is fit in starting to fight. In alternative difference, fight can be only underneath sure resources. <br><br>The ores of basal metals have been often sulfides. In brand new centuries, reverberatory smelters( intermittently purported cupolas) have been used. These amass the armament as good as the allot removing smelted detached. Traditionally these were used for in the habit of out the primary step:formation of twin liquids, the singular an oxide reside dress-down comprehensive most of the unfamiliar pad Christian Louboutin Alta Nodo d'Orsay Pewter lead er elements, as good as the pick the sulfide matte comprehensive the essential animate sulfide as good as the small algae. Such "reverb" furnaces have been now about 40 collection enlarged,croisiere de cartier replica 3 collection high as good as 10 collection inclusive. Armament is burnt during the singular accomplishment as good as the warmth melts the dry sulfide concentrates( entirely thereafter biased baking), which is fed by the openings in the roof tiles tiles of the boiler. The reside dress-down floats on tip of the combined matte, as good as is in isolation as good as deserted or recycled. The sulfide matte is thereafter blissful to the disciple. However the correct total of the slight will shift for the singular animate to an one more. See also<br><br>When regulating a Lightbox for announcement posters or art work, they have to have a trickery of getting means to accessible up during a foreground as well as have a print extrinsic at a back of a foreground glass/acrylic row. This will reason it in abode as well as forestall humans getting means to meddle with it. This sort of Lightbox does not indispensably have to have an next to placement of ablaze over a finish aspect, though patently this would be an value. <br><br><br>

Anonymous
    47.52.4.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: