buying starcraft 2 advantages and disadvantages!
submit to reddit

• Guys, After seeing the Story and Cinematics,

i decided to buy the game!

however, the disadvantage of buying this game is because there is no GREEN TEA AI, my internet connection is crappy here in the PHILLIPINES,

Yes, very SLOW and PATHETIC services which would not be fast enough to support starcraft 2 battle.net online play

and no Lan!

the only reason for buying it because i like the story line.

But i also LOVE GREEN TEA AI

so any suggestions!

• I only bought this game for the single player. I wont be playing it online ever.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Steve30x
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • Buy the game, use the sc2 allin1 tool when you want to play against custom AIs. Besides, a custom AI shouldnt be allowed in campaign maps due to the unique circumstances each part of the storyline is supposed to give.

Lieutenant
  • @legendaryvirgin: i'm also from the philippines...i use smartbro and i get 300ms latency...this is actually playable... :D

@Veior: vernam7's work is never done! ;)

Corporal
  • Thanks Guys!

already ordered the game!

i love Green Tea AI!

Great Advice!

• bnet is good... just endure the 1 second delay... and you are gtg... BUT, Buying sc2 is not a wise choice because there is no lan,xrealms and chat channels on battle.net...

please excuse my bad english!

Anonymous
    112.204.199.xxx
  • There are chat channels in StarCraft II. Also those reasons not to buy the game are silly.

Anonymous
    83.220.218.xxx
  • there is chat channels for friends but there is no cc on teh UI!

second there is no xrealms

xrealms is the most important part of bnet

without xrealms, I can't play with my friends on europe! fuck!

I <3 sc2allin1 tool LOL!!!! *note: I bought a signature just for that*
    Sergeant
  • yeah i really dont like this no chat thing.......

Private
  • patches comming will give us chats, what i hate is that i have to go throught b.net to play my PAID single player ! omg WTF is that! didnt i paid for this 50euros?

what was those for to go to the internet? i have a router i dont need a game to do that , fuck that.

for what to fight piracy? lol you make great games Blizzard you are not gona loose your money anyway, and if you loose in the bigging few dollars in the millions so what?!
    piracy cant be stopped with this kind of tactics (eala style)

Activition Sucks!
    brink back Old Blizzard now!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Well there is an offline mode, too bad it does not work. I just wish I could make my campaign work. Its starting to get on my nerves already.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • offline works for me...but i notice that the "Play Offline" dialog only shows when my net is down. anyone know how to play in Offline mode even if you have net connection? :P

And good news to people (like me) who bought the SEA, Australia, or New Zealand edition... Xrealm on its way...for us at least... :)
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=140764872609672

Corporal
  • Syryuuoffline works for me...but i notice that the "Play Offline" dialog only shows when my net is down. anyone know how to play in Offline mode even if you have net connection? :P

And good news to people (like me) who bought the SEA, Australia, or New Zealand edition... Xrealm on its way...for us at least... :)
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=140764872609672

well you can redirect your battle.net IP or address into the host file of your windows to point at your own system 127.0.0.1 and the offline msg will come up right away, ALso the new razor crk is nice!

but the offline comes out even if you stay at the login screen and you dotn login for few secods/min

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: