Brutalsavefile patch 1.1.2 grab it here
submit to reddit

• thanks to Boat for the Raid night ;)

• Finally beat In Utter Darkness.
    Here is the 1.1.2 Save File.
    IUD-Brutal

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Here is a save file for 1.1.2 version of All In on Brutal without Aces High.
    I did Aces High on Hard difficulty a long time ago and the artifact made brutal completeion a lot easier.
    All In Brutal

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Let me know if there are any other requests for brutal save files. All In and In Utter Darkness were really the only 2 difficult missions in my opinion. My brutal saves won't award any of the achievements though, I did an achievement run on hard difficulty before I attempted brutal.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Also. If anyone is interested in setting up a custom melee game to farm the other stupid achievements, specifically the Combat/Melee crap. Or even some coop vs insane ai runs let me know as well.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Thanks for this Boats but the link isnt working at the moment i cant download it plzz fix it and i be very thankfull Pzi

• Hey I tried those saves Boats, loads the missions and completes but doesn't give me any achievements.. :( Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'll keep trying.

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • Same here, in utter darkness didn't work. Does the save have to be from before the 2500 mark maybe? seems to load at about 2570.

Anonymous
    24.72.68.xxx
  • It isnt supposed to give you achievements. I said specifically that these were not for achievements.
    Only for credit toward the Kerrigan portrait.
    It should give you credit for completing the mission on brutal. The only way you should see achievements out of them is if it is the last mission you need to complete on brutal.
    After you load these saves you need to check the liberty completionist achievement - brutal and see if it gave you credit for the mission.
    The links seem to be working fine because there is over 10 downloads for each file already.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Hey boats, thanks so much for loading the save. I didn't get credited towards Kerrigan portrait; I checked in the meta. I think Electarael had it right, I noticed that when I loaded it, it started around 2570. I did hear the sound for completing the objective however.. perhaps a save at 2400 would work? Thanks again for the load, I feel like a douche for asking for more but I really can't beat this level >.>

Anonymous
    212.51.199.xxx
  • In Utter Darkness - Brutal @ 2450 kills:
    IUD Brutal 2450
    Try this one.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Yeah didn't get credit for the levels for the meta either. Thanks heaps for trying though.

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • All In didn't work? If All In didn't work then it's possible Blizzard has changed something in 1.1.2.
    Anyone check if the latest IUD worked?

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Yes I check it, still didn't work. :( I hope they didn't change something.. :(

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • IUD Brutal Try 3

Try this one.
    Its back a bit further but still no way to not get the 2500.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Thanks for trying Boats

Anonymous
    24.72.68.xxx
  • I hope someone can upload a savefile for all brutal achievements soon, I don't really mind the portrait I just want the achievements.

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • This worked!

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • Nope, both didn't work. Damn. Thanks a lot though, Boats. If you ever want/need someone to do the coop stuff, feel free to contact me. Just add me; Aeolian, character code 195. Thanks again.

Anonymous
    212.51.199.xxx
  • Did the 3rd one not work for mission credit either?
    Mission achievements can all be done on hard difficulty which isnt that bad. IUD is actually done on normal mode which is cake.
    The brutal 25 and portrait are the only exceptions.
    The 25 brutal mission achievement is bugged all to hell and the only way ive seen it done is by actually doing the missions on one continuous campaign and not from save files.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • JimmyJ said the 3rd IUD file worked. Anyone else still having problems? The only other save file I have is at 900ish kills and still requires a lot of work.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • AlexNope, both didn't work. Damn. Thanks a lot though, Boats. If you ever want/need someone to do the coop stuff, feel free to contact me. Just add me; Aeolian, character code 195. Thanks again.

Hmm, did you try the 3rd IUT? I got the credit for it when I used that one. Boats if you could upload the others other brutal saves.. any you have I would be great appreciative.

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • Jimmy did All In not work for you?

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Hmm I will try the 3rd file again. Yeah, I can get to about 2000 and then I just get stomped =/

Anonymous
    212.51.199.xxx
  • BoatsJimmy did All In not work for you?

All In did not worked, nah.

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: