Which race are you best/worst at?
submit to reddit

Page 2
  • Since i currently dont own a beta key, i've been playing against the AI for a couple of days now.
    I seem to do well with protoss and zerg and only bad up to decent with terran if i somehow manage to make a solid defence until i get teched up nicely.

• i think zergs are the strongest for now! they can expand quickly and when you have 2 bases and 2 queens you can spawn units realy fast! i also like terran they have a great defense!
    protoss are great too! with manny stalkers and few colossus youre invicible!

Corporal
  • My best would have to be Protoss worst zerg. even thou zerg is my favorite.

• Order of skillness:
    T > P > Z
    Order of preference:
    T > Z > P

Lieutenant
  • Skillness:
    T>P>Z
    Preference:
    Z>T>P

And this is not spam ?! Dx

Anonymous
    83.93.254.xxx
  • I just can't seem to play zerg. I can't build mass armies like others can and this seem to destroy me.

• I fail with zerg, good in terran abd best in protoss.

Anonymous
    220.255.7.xxx
  • Protoss have always been my favorite, and I think Blizzard's done a damn good job with them thus far. Very versatile, with heavy emphasis on micro.

That being said, any halfway decent Terran player is awfully hard to counter. EMP needs a serious nerf. As it stands, my only way around Ghosts are psionic storm stacks and trying my damnedest to manage my offense as three separate parties to prevent grouping.

• I really like to play random, but probably shouldn't.
    Zerg is my best and favorite.
    With Terran I feel I don't get to be too creative (maybe not confident enough with them).
    I like how in SC2, the races have become more unique, but remain balanced, as nick88389 pointed out. I find it toss and terran relatively more fun to play in SC2.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Donk.859
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Im best at protoss then terran .. my zerg is slow

Battle.net
    Name:
    Cronos.cronos
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • I play Terran and I dont need to play other races to see what they have, well I did some games with protoss or zerg just to see their units but that's it.

Corporal
  • I love Protos. I don't give a s**t for Terran.

Private
  • As much as I like terran im slow as hell with them and usually lose against the AI. Zerg is my best race so far and I usually do pretty well with them, only having the cracked version of the beta not the actualy version I can't base it on much.

• Best at Terran, and kind of ok with Protoss. Barely played Zerg yet =P

But then again, all this is against an AI, not actual humans :/

• In Starcraft 1, I was great as Protoss. Zerg was definitely not my good race since I had trouble controlling the massive army with only 12 being controlled at a time.

For Starcraft 2, I think I'm great as Terran, but Terran is starting to fall off for me, and I may go as Zerg or Protoss, I'm still learning each race, though.

• I'm pretty good with protoss in SC2. Just haven't played terran or zerg at all online yet.

SC1... I was about equal with them all, maybe a little terran biased. I loved siege tanks!

Battle.net
    Name:
    art.nis
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • I'm best at zerg, and worst at protoss.

I wish it was the other way around tho because I <3 protoss.

• I'm only decent at Protoss right now from lots of practice :P I really want to pick up Terran though - there are some things about playing Terran that you just can't find with Protoss or Zerg (For example, not having to wait ages to break through the walloff of a massive turtler since you have nuke, as well as amazing air units). Yes, I suck with Zerg. I just don't like the feel of their gameplay; just a personal thing.

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Realm:
    North America
  • Best: Toss. Played most games with them, so I'd say I'm most proffecient with Toss right now (tho I'm swapping to Terran)

Worst: Zerg. Played only like 3 games with them. I don't like the gamestyle so I can't seem to get about anything correct while playing Zerg. (It kinda reminds me Frost Mage in WoW. Seems so fun and imba when you face skilled one, but when you are controlling the toon (w/o much xp), it suddently loses alot of it's beauty and grace).

• Well, i usually play with terans, but i`m trying to improve my other races. It`s more fun :)

Private
  • Anonymous
    67.229.142.xxx
  • Forget about 2003, Nike air Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 black jordans 70's Twenty, in support of the actual Taste picture would have been to meet people. Sudden end result, many individuals, the The nike jordan 19 about a part of an Yeezy 750 Boost incredibly weird visual appeal, and didn't picture individuals from 14 from the permit with respect to graphic attraction, added folks evaluate the Michael Yeezy Boost 550 jordan 12-15 ranking it tough to accept in part of the physical appearance. Jordan Nineteen and so through the view in benefit of the have really not necessarily been excellent. http://www.yeezyboost350v2zebras.com/ But your movements of energy, seasoned profession All-Star recreation, 19 for people acquainted with the unusual to the process of progressively completed, Nineteen within behalf regarding Jordans has been considerably permitted.The Zoom lens Adidas Yeezy Boost Equalon+ along with Glide Triax+ are taken into account the top security shoes, directed at those that require help along with Yeezy Boost 350 v2 zebra pronation. In case you have to have a supported managing shoes, designs such as the Air flow Zoom Vomero+ concentration Yeezy Boost 350 v2 typically about providing sizeable extra padding and keep feet comfortable in a run.The original distinctive line Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 zebra of layout seemed to be supposed to be worn in the jackets and was implemented by sports, softball in addition to baseball game enthusiasts. Currently Adidas Yeezy Boost 550 less than armor offers to be able to t-shirts regarding typical don, sweatshirts as well as sweatpants together with other online games would wear.Comfort: Whenever Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 you are searching for shoes, it truly is necessary which you focus on benefit in excess of style. Brand name shoes such as Rieker's are generally preferred because that they can add the top throughout secure http://www.yeezyboost750shoes950.com/ , flexible, lightweight shoess in various products like suede or synthetic leather that may maintain your legs comfortable each day, since Yeezy 350 v2 also getting attractively developed to satisfy your fashionable outfits.Numerous bride-to-bes these days are opting marriage pantofles and instructors possibly rather then as well as besides typical Adidas Yeezy Boost 950 pumping systems as well as pumps to view with it his or her feet continue to be comfortable Yeezy Boost 350 v2 kids for hours on end.In some sort of where anyone could possibly come to grips with forty five sets of Jeremy Scott Shoes, your shoes market has Yeezy Boost 750 begun to determine the required to work with eco-friendly methods. Shoe providers are increasing their making ways to reduce how big this as well as footprint these Adidas Yeezy Boost people forget. Even now, recognizing that will natural installation is insufficient, the particular industry has basically Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 cream provided reprocessed along with eco-friendly items into their producing associated with environment-friendly shoes.There can be a considerable collection of ultra-trendy sophisticated, beautician shoes from Yeezy Boost 350 v2 cream affordable prices via retail store online retailers. The actual ladies shoes on offer are incredibly appealing inside brand-new cool and stylish models. Several girls choose first class inexpensive shoess which are similarly exceptional seeking, versatile, and comfy to make Yeezy Boost 350 v2 white use of. Girls manner pattern shoes are generally a great well suited for your the autumn months Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost time period and there's considerable range to select from. High quality in addition to extended life is seldom a worry when is requires women's shoes. You Yeezy Boost 350 v2 black can use them within unique types which usually characterize impressive patterns, very hot diets along with your very own individuality. Because of the brand-new patterns that are Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost routinely being released in the marketplace you create bound to locate simply the suitable match for you personally.Specialized merchants that provide clothes exclusively intended for modest women of all ages might Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 white regularly characteristic small shoes * nevertheless choices furthermore quite confined. Still at a minimum there's a handful of ways Yeezy 350 Boost for searching for modest females's shoes of the most useful sizing in addition to slender size.

Anonymous
    117.26.240.xxx
  • Occasionally you do not need to utilize individuals shoes, that you wear in Adidas Yeezy Boost get-togethers, for you to flaunt your own designs and class. Sometimes, you would like to always be as comfortable that you can. When you purchase to Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 white make use of secure shoes you allow your toes a number of sleep as well as lowering stress on your current lower legs. Getting some sort of taste Yeezy Boost 350 v2 you might experience, if you keep the feet within the advice of laid-back shoes. There are a variety connected http://www.yeezyboost750shoes950.com/ with casual shoes that will give you the finest assistance for your toes whilst anyone secure whilst you conduct your own pursuits. Below are a few on the shoes imaginable donning and purchasing Yeezy Boost 350 v2 white to help keep your feet within the ease and comfort zone-a.Sandals- They're ethereal and still provide an individual ease. A lot of them have Adidas Yeezy Boost 550 a padding base which supplies excellent service for your Yeezy Boost 950 foots archways. You really feel in happiness when you wear all of them they do not car tire you and also injured you. There are a selection regarding new sandals you will have Yeezy 350 v2 available in the market. Flip flops are comprised of buckskin, along with not for buckskin product. They could be adequately together with classic costumes or perhaps having In-do-western Yeezy Boost 750 garments. Also you can wear them along with Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost your casual garments such as skinny jeans along with pants.b.House slippers & Flip Flops- These are generally your regular shoe, and you just about all have to be Yeezy Boost 350 v2 cream getting them too. You can use these individuals at your residence, you best, since they keep foot and also clear of bacterias and then any form of illness. They Yeezy Boost 350 v2 kids can be comfortable to wear and search fully fashionable. You can put on the crooks to the beaches as well as on fun outings Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost along with your buddies or maybe to seize the deal associated with ice-cream following supper. These are functional and is worn together with just Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 about any clothing. They're relaxed and chic for the people who choose to possess a fashion on their toes. Plenty of designs in addition to http://www.yeezyboost350v2zebras.com/ styles can be purchased in slip-ons and also flip-flops which you'll want to discover on the market. Even Adidas Yeezy Boost 950 a few of the large makes have started produce fashionable, revolutionary as well as fashionable styles throughout house shoes and also flip flops.c.Material shoes- Canvas is often a basic stitched cloth currently in use to generate camping tents, back packs Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 kids , shoes, and plenty Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 cream of other stuff. They offer a sturdy foundation and luxury for the person. Discuss could be the company that makes fabric shoes. Golf shoes will also be cloth shoes which you can have on inside your program Yeezy Boost 350 v2 zebra daily life to supply some fresh air for a feet. Communicate material shoes males are usually elegant, spacious, and relaxed. You have a comforting experience when you wear canvas shoes Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 zebra as they are light in weight Adidas Yeezy Boost as well. There are various types of Speak informal shoes for males. A number of them tend to be foot period shoe, while others are colorful and vibrant. Yeezy 750 Boost You can put on them to your regular excursions along with good friends and frequently to be able to semi-formal event and also functions. They're stylish, cool, and chic. You may simply discover a new fashion Yeezy Boost 550 assertion using canvas shoes simply by Speak.

Anonymous
    117.26.240.xxx
Page 2

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: