- Community Sites
Your squad was ambushed. You, a technician and up to 3 others made it out alive. You decided to go to the nearest outpost, in hope of finding a communications relay to ...
Your squad was ambushed. You, a technician and up to 3 others made it out alive. You decided to go to the nearest outpost, in hope of finding a communications relay to get outta there.
* A wave system that shows you the unit composition of the current and next wave
* A leaderboard showing kills of each player and the remaining amount of units in the current wave
* A boss
* A 'Calldown' system that lets your main unit call down units at any visible location on the map (similar to the Calldown MULE ability)
* Playable with up to 4 players. The more players, the harder it is.
- Officially published - Battle.net bugs (hopefully) fixed.
- Boss pathing hopefully fixed - Ending looks better and rescuers aren't hostile anymore
- Several minor changes - No more reward for completing a round
- Map released!
Reviews (Submit a Review)
Log in and reach level 3 to submit a review for this map.
- Defense (Competitive) Defense (Team) Unfinished
- Latest Version:
- Exodus v1.02c
- StarCraft 2 Map
- 251.0 KB
- Overall Rating:
3 / 5 (1 votes, ranked #1,446)
- Downloads (Total):
- Downloads (Daily):
- Submitted By:
- MugiwaranoRufi 4
- Discovered On:
- May 24, 2010
- Direct Link:
1 vote considered
If you were logged in you could rate this.
No badges or achievements yet.
Support Nibbits by linking to us: