- Community Sites
Zone Control Ultra
I've based this map off of the original Zone Control Ultra from the original Starcraft. I didn't add any new flashy units, upgrades or anything that dramatically changed the gameplay from the ...
I've based this map off of the original Zone Control Ultra from the original Starcraft. I didn't add any new flashy units, upgrades or anything that dramatically changed the gameplay from the original. I feel the simple design on the original was a great credit to its success. Enjoy!
- The map is divided into 60 different zones. The person in control of a zone always has a bunker in the middle of it. To gain control of a zone, you will need to bring a Bunker Dispenser into it. If the zone is controlled by someone else, you will need to kill the bunker in the enemy zone and have more marines in the zone.
- Killing enemy marines grants you minerals.
- You can upgrade your weapons at the Engineering Bay to level 40; armor to 40, and you can upgrade Stimpacks and Marine Range at the Engineering Bay.
- If all your bunkers are all destroyed, you will get 250 minerals to get another. For every bunker that you destroy, you will get 150 minerals. Eliminate opponents by killing ALL of their units.
- Whoever owns a bunker in a zone owns that zone.
- Marines are created at zones you control.
- To gain control of a zone bring a Bunker Dispenser to the middle of it when it's empty.
- Upgrade your army and control zones to defeat your enemies.
Map created for SC2 by UDrew
Want to practice? Don't have enough players? No problem! Today I've created an AI for the game! Just add computer player(s) to the lobby. I would describe their difficulty as Medium. Obviously they won't replace players, but they fill that gap if you want a full game of players.
- Map Style:
- Custom (UMS)
- Mass Control Strategy
- UDrew 1
- Zone Control Ultra v1.19.1.SC2Map
- Project Page:
- Zone Control Ultra
- StarCraft 2 Map
- 1.5 MB
- Overall Rating:
5 / 5 (1 votes, ranked #1,169)
- 2v2, 2v2v2v2, control, ultra, zone
- Downloads (Total):
- Downloads (Daily):
- 2 (ranked #65)
- Submitted By:
- UDrew 1
- Discovered On:
- July 17, 2011
- Direct Link:
(No Preview Available)
1 vote considered
- Replay Value:
If you were logged in you could rate this.
No badges or achievements yet.
Support Nibbits by linking to us: