- Community Sites
SC1Mod required to play
version 1.02 recommended
The second installment of the classic Starcraft campaigns. Uses the same mod file as the previous episode, and again, credit for the mod goes to MavercK. Also thanks to Ultraling for his initial work on the Terran episode, and GnaReffotsirk and others for the amazing unit models.
* all 10 original missions
* original SC1 units and structures with original stats, including custom models
* original SC1 Zerg soundtrack
* all the dialogue, voice acting & other miscellaneous text from the original campaign
(some notable differences from the original campaign)
* Lurkers! Because who doesn't love Lurkers?
* Mission 5 "The Amerigo" - yep, like it or absolutely hate it, the third person "shooter" action is back
* Difficulty level is again harder than in the original
Download & How to play
* Downloads: Map package - Mod file
* put the mod file (SC1mod.SC2Mod) to your "Mods" folder in your Starcraft 2 install directory (NOT the folder under "My Documents")
* extract the map package to the "Maps" folder in your Starcraft 2 install directory (create the folder if it doesn't exist)
* make sure Starcraft 2 isn't running, and that your Galaxy Editor map test difficulty is set to normal (it is unless you've changed it)
* drag a map to your Starcraft 2.exe or a shortcut and have fun!
* Original campaign by Blizzard
* Remake by Jones
* Mod by Maverck
* Models by GnaReffotsirk, DeveRR0, buhhy
* Third Person Shooter engine by martinolsson
* Alpha Squadron decals by TooMuchTuch
* as always, thanks to Hati for his SC2 Localizer
- Mag 26
- Views (Total):
- Views (Daily):
- Posted On:
- April 11, 2011
2 votes considered
Do you like this article? Rate it to help fellow players find what they're looking for.
If you were logged in you could rate this.
Support Nibbits by linking to us: