If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• This AI is cool but needs different way of deploymenti will have to agree with the @asdf (you can spend few sec to find a nick dude) with the comamnders and spefic strategy idea!

even in random, if i find out what comamnder i am playing with i know what should i do to try and counter it!

thats not realistic! thats only good for practicing 1 and only specific opening

as i stay it lot of times ago i am more with the Difficulty commander Idea!

make a commander Easy/Medium/Hard/Insane
    that will randomly choose DURING the gameplay not only in the begining, based on my units and tactics what the AI will choose to go for! and based on the difficulty commander random between less or more commanders, and game style like backoff etc.

do t waste your commanders your work so far is really good, just use them differently! more dynamic and random INgame, let the AI change commander style lots of times during a game to counter my tactics or to push me!

do not start with one tactic and finish with the same! its at least not realistic and boring in my opinion! ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: