If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Does a bad job against rushes and harass. Needs to make complete walls, it tries to make walls but there's always some gaps, protoss needs to leave 1 unit gap against zerg and plug it with units, terran should make complete wall.

When you reaper harass it it doesn't send units to kill the reapers, it just A-moves workers to reapers, then if you back the reapers away it moves workers back to mine, then when you attack it A-moves, and just goes back and forth and you can kill all its workers. I needs to pull enough back to help, and since it has map hacks it could tell that harass is coming and have enough units there already. Sometimes it should try to surround with workers, do mineral walk, if the harassment is low on health, or if the harass too large it should mineral walk workers somewhere else until it cleans up the harass.

Also, as others have said, it should try to react to your strategy. I just sticks with one build and if you get the counter to it it doesn't change things up at all, it just stays the same loses. Since it has map hacks it could tell as soon you build a tech building and start the appropriate counter. And to go further with that note, it should expand more reactively to your econ, instead it just seems to expand at the set rate. Like if I'm zerg and doing a low econ rush, it will try expand and go up in expansions over the zerg instead of trying to defend a rush. And if I'm terran and fast expand, it won't expand soon enough or come with strong rush, instead it gets normal amount of units and expands at a normal time. And if I get a lot of defenses it won't expand any faster.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: