If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• You can see some maps the chokepoint is on high level, but some map at the low level or it only a closet point.

There is some constant c_nearChokePoint of blizzrd but result in very wrong place in some maps. Just like the Blistering sand, it will result next to the Rock, not to the near ouchoke point. I try to make a diffrerent determine and very close to the choke but the next building is problem, how can we determine that if we right, left or above the first building, it will wall in . A human can see that easy but with AI.... Think of this, close your eyes, then build the next building and imagine that map you never play since the AI play generaly for every map .

P/S: but I can make the Ai build wall in for one map :P, since I can determine the coordinate. Like make the Lost Temple AI, Blistering Sand AI. but it will be totally crazy. The AI which play can play all maps is much better and less boring. For now just imagine that an invisible wall when attack the terran and don't cross there choke point :P.

To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult.
    GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: