EXACT way I got Starcraft2beta+SC2allin1 working
submit to reddit

Page 4
  • Anyone else getting " Waiting for files to close " message? I have every patch copied in, and i have the 15.1 routing .txt.

Any solutions?

• djblade17Heres what i did and it worked

Fresh install of sc2
    downloaded patch 1-16 pack

Patch 1-16: for clean installs ONLY:
    PC:
    US: http://patches.lordaeron.org/sc2beta/pc/enUS

made updates folder
    copied blizzard updater and unzipped patch to updates folder

renamed sc2-13891-15976-x86-Win-enUS-game to sc2-patch.mpq
    ran updater
    did this for each file
    leaving the sc2-1.x.x.x-1606-x86-Win-enUS-tools
    file for last
    (if i did this before other ones it would delete my updates folder when it opened starcraft

same for patch 17 and 18 no errors

i get the message "there is no patch file to apply".
    i put all the patch files from 1-16 in updates folder along with blizzard updater. changed file name to sc2-patch.mpg ? im really pretty clueless to this. any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous
    98.231.137.xxx
  • what i did was cut and paste all the patch files from the update folder to the support folder where the blizzard updater is....

Anonymous
    124.104.122.xxx
  • i get the message "there is no patch file to apply".
    i put all the patch files from 1-16 in updates folder along with blizzard updater. changed file name to sc2-patch.mpg ? im really pretty clueless to this. any help would be appreciated.

sc2-patch. mpg should be sc2-patch. mpq <-dont know if you just had a typo looks G its suppose to be a Q

http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/green-tea-ai-beta-test/files/320/get

Private
  • djblade17
    i get the message "there is no patch file to apply".

sc2-patch. mpg should be sc2-patch. mpq <-dont know if you just had a typo looks G its suppose to be a Q

ty ty. feel like a noob thinking it was mpg. felt like that was wrong but dont know anything about this stuff. considering all teh installer files are .mpq i shouldve known!

thanks again, found this to be the easiest way to install the latest updates.

::edit:: just wanted to add that its the easiest cause you only need to download 3 patches: 1-16,17, and 18. and you dont need the sc2patcher or need to backup files or choose different routine files.

• patched to 15.1 just fine but when i try to patch to 16 it says "sc2.exe not found" ... have tried both manually and with the updater, both ways give me the same error :( .. any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx
  • You need the new updater

Thank ptanhkhoa

or you can try this

Heres what i did and it worked

Fresh install of sc2
    downloaded patch 1-16 pack

Patch 1-16: for clean installs ONLY:
    PC:
    US: http://patches.lordaeron.org/sc2beta/pc/enUS

made updates folder
    copied blizzard updater and unzipped patch to updates folder
    Get it from here
    thanks to ptanhkhoa for this

renamed sc2-13891-15976-x86-Win-enUS-game to sc2-patch.mpq
    ran updater
    did this for each file
    leaving the sc2-1.x.x.x-1606-x86-Win-enUS-tools
    file for last
    (if i did this before other ones it would delete my updates folder when it opened starcraft

same for patch 17 and 18 no errors

Private
  • hey guys i know its been a while but ive been on vacation got back not to long ago.
    i finished my patcher package with patches 1-18 i added a tools page for it here: http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/starcraft-2-beta-autopatcher-for-patches-1-18/

so we can all patch and play offline, dont know if it matters any more though with starcraft II out on the 27 lol.

anyway there you go if your interested.

my update script will now check if its in the right directory. It will also check to see if all the required files are present if not it will give you an error msg on what is wrong and how to fix it.

@ptanhkhoa thx man when i got back from vacation i didnt know how to update but thx to your guide i figured it out and made my package.

Corporal
  • everytime i play there are no players and no a.i. just a blank map.. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    124.104.123.xxx
  • This might help you
    never ran into the problem dont know if this works

Ffor everyone getting a black screen (no units, no buildings), yes, it is because a user AI is still "loaded" (or you used lazylaunch before).

You need to restore Mods/Liberty.SC2Mod/Base.SC2Data .
    If you are in the same situation that I was and don't have a backup of that file, there is a link to the original here: http://gamers-underground.com/strategy/32769-how-play-starcraft-ii-right-now.html

This might be the actual link
    cant double check at work
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RZ7PCQB

Private
  • So i feel stupid.

I got the game working and everything, i did the first mission and then quit.

How the hell do i load my game? I didnt see an option to save anywhere so i didnt, and i see no option to load...if i click Start campaign it starts all over again :(

How in the hell do you continue, as obviously playing through the whole thing in 1 go isnt gonna happen. I feel like im just not seeing the button or something.

Anonymous
    74.107.143.xxx
  • Fuzze, the beta and Sc2Allin1 tool does not include the campaign missions, only melee maps that you can play.

Lieutenant
  • i dont seem to see the download link in the patche's 1-8. can you help me about this?

Anonymous
    120.28.196.xxx
  • GroovusXHi all...Im new to this site, but Id like to help out anyone trying to get the Starcraft 2 beta up and running to play solo using the Starcrack 2All1 9.7.7 launcher. I did alot of things wrong, before I got it right. This is what I did and now it works flawlessly. Heres what I did step by step. (Im on WinXP btw, make sure you do the Microsoft update for the .net Framework prior to doing all of this.)

1) Make sure your doing a clean install of the Starcraft 2 beta client. Make sure NO folders are left if you had it previously installed. Run CCleaner, and clean up your registry.

2) Download and install the Starcraft 2 beta client. Now, when you install it, NO patches are applied. you WILL have to update this manually. (and Ill explain how, VERY easy once you see how to do it, more on this in a moment)

3) You will have to download all of these patches from here>>> http://www.starcraft2patch.net/ Create a folder called Starcraft 2 patches, and place all of those patches in there.

4) (This is the part that tripped me up and others..) Open your windows explorer, and locate your c:\programfiles\starcraftIIbeta\support folder. Go to your folder that you just downloaded all of the patches to.

5) Now, the first patch you want to unzip is the one that has patch 1-8. Unzip that into the c:\programfiles\starcraftIIbeta\support folder.

6) After that patch is unziped in that c:\programfiles\starcraftIIbeta\support folder, start from the first file and rename it "sc2-patch.mpq" (minus the ")

7) See that blizzard updater? double click it. It will apply that file you just changed the name of in order to patch it. Once it is complete, you must delete that sc2-patch.mpq, go to the next patch file, and do the same thing you just did, until all of them are finished. So in summary, unzip patch, start at the first file you unziped, change name to sc2-patch.mpq, double click blizzard updater, wait for patch to be applied, delete sc2-patch.mpq, repeat until all are finished.

8) Continue doing this to all patches BUT!!! STOP DOING THIS AFTER YOU PATCH IT TO PATCH 12.1!!! Starting with patch 13 you need to do something a little different.

9) Next, before continuing, your going to remove the file Battle.net.MPQ from the Battle.net folder in your c:\programfiles\starcraftIIbeta\battle.net directory. After you have done that, unzip patch 13,14,15 and 16. You will only patch the sc2-xxx-x86-Win-enUS-game and sc2-xxx-x86-Win-enUS-locale files. DELETE the bnet-base and bnet-bin files each time you unzip the next patch. Do this method to all remaining patches 13,14,15 and 16.

10) After that is all finished and patched, run the SC2ALLin1 9.7.7. Look in your c:\programfiles\starcraftIIbeta\sc2allin1 folder for the sc2allin1.exe to launch.

Hopefully this helped ppl like me who were struggling with getting this to run. I forgot to put in how to get maps, but if you manage to get it up and running, it should be no problem to download the official maps for it.. and a big THANK YOU to JSB for finding out what the big problem was. Have fun all :)

the download link on patches 1-8 doesn't seen to be there. where else can i download the patches?

• I honestly cant find anywhere to download the starcraft 2 beta patches, and when I run the exe it doesnt auto patch just goes to the battlenet login. Is there a working page where I can download the patches or a link to a torrent ?

Anonymous
    41.0.129.xxx
  • why are you still bothering with BETA? :(

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I cant afford to buy it at the moment and the torrent for it is a little too large for me :(

Anonymous
    41.0.38.xxx
  • I'll just need the patch that will let me run the lazy launcher thing and the ones before that. Right?

Anonymous
    41.0.38.xxx
  • for the beta find and use my previous v10.2.2 not the latest one v10.3.3 and forget the lazy launcher its not compatible with the beta since phase1 patch 10! at the tools its an autopatcher try to use that our firend there amde a great toool and outupadtes your beta up to phase 2 beta patch 18.

but imho all this time you spending in downloading patches! you could easily download a digital copy of the retail game apply the razor and use my launcher to kick ass. ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Ok I'll see how large some of these patches are then I'll seriously consider buying the game, maybe over the weekend. Thanks for your help. :)

Anonymous
    41.0.38.xxx
  • Mr. Vernam, I have try your SC2allin1 and it works, but only for one game... i try to start another games, then errors occured saying that "Could not find GameStrings.txt". Could someone help me ? thanks

Anonymous
    125.165.27.xxx
  • michael kors outlet online sale
    nike air max 90
    cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
    hermes birkin bag
    vans outlet
    michael kors outlet clearance
    michael kors handbags
    new balance 990
    ralph lauren polo
    michael kors handbags clearance
    coach outlet store online
    michael kors
    oakley vault
    adidas stan smith trainers
    nike running uk
    christian louboutin heels
    cheap mlb jerseys
    ralph lauren shirts
    vibram fivefingers seeya
    adidas outlet
    vans outlet
    mont blanc ballpoint pen
    ferragamo outlet
    ray ban clubmaster
    oakley sunglasses outlet
    oakley sunglasses outlet
    ferragamo outlet
    north face
    prada outlet
    ugg boots outlet
    birkenstock sale
    nike blazer
    under armour shoes
    adidas nitrocharge
    salvatore ferragamo belt
    clarks sandals
    adidas nmd shoes
    ralph lauren polo
    christian louboutin outlet
    columbia outlet
    salomon boots
    coach outlet
    nhl jerseys
    kobe 11 shoes
    cheap nhl jerseys
    longchamp pas cher
    birkenstock sandals
    north face outlet
    kate spade handbags
    christian louboutin shoes
    adidas zx 700
    air jordan shoes
    cheap jordan shoes
    burberry bags
    adidas nmd
    michael kors outlet clearance
    michael kors outlet online
    columbia outlet store
    michael kors outlet
    polo ralph lauren shirts
    michael kors outlet online
    coach outlet online
    ray bans uk
    coach outlet
    converse sneakers
    columbia shoes men
    coach outlet store online clearances
    puma outlet
    thibaut courtois jersey
    adidas trainers uk
    supra footwear
    ray ban wayfarer
    mizuno shoes
    nike air max
    christian louboutin shoes
    longchamp outlet
    burberry outlet
    birkenstock shoes
    reebok outlet
    ralph lauren
    tory burch outlet
    adidas yeezy
    nike jordan shoes
    hermes outlet
    mlb jerseys custom
    fitflops sale
    adidas nmd xr1
    adidas trainers women
    prada handbags
    valentino heels
    polo ralph lauren outlet
    jordan shoes
    christian louboutin sale
    nike free run 5.0
    kobe shoes
    ralph lauren shirts
    michael kors outlet
    hzx20170508

Anonymous
    104.148.111.xxx
Page 4

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: