[Nibbits] Share your BNET Char ID/Name Thread
submit to reddit

• edit: If you would like to take a different route and not waste your precious time replying to this, you can edit your profile and add a dash or period after your name and include your character code. I did Heretic/967 and dcramer did zeeg.227

This thread is to find some friends on BNet! They made it to where if you do not have their email or using facebook to find them, the ony other way is for the person to give you your Character Code so here is the layout I would like for ALL replies to include:

Character Name
    Character Code
    Region (US/EU)
    What do you play most?
    IE: Custom Maps/ SP/ Ladders/ Co-OP/ ETC

For me:

Character Name
    Heretic
    Character Code
    Region
    US
    What do you play most?
    Custom Maps / SP / CO-OP and will be doing Placement/Ladder games soon!

Add me and add eachother =) Lets get a Nibbits SC2 crew runnin!

With any questions or ideals you may have, please PM me.

Please go ahead and begin repying with your info!! Thanks! My project in Nibbits will be organizing a Nibbits-based gaming community solely for SC2 so that we may buid us up 2v2/3v3/4v4 teams that are all Nibbits.. Anyone interested in helping me with the project or anyone interested with some special skills [Spreadsheets, HTML design, skills in administrating leagues and gaming communities] Please send a PM my way! Thanks!

[u][i]Xfire:[/u] [i]Heretician[/i] [b][u]AIM:[/u] Heretician420 [b][u]MSN:[/u] onealns@email.uc.edu[/b]
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Heretic / 967
    Realm:
    North America
  • Character Name
    Donk
    Character Code
    Region
    US
    What do you play most?
    Ladder (1v1 and 2v2 preffered, but play 3s and 4s too)
    Willing to play practice custom games

I'll add you and zeeg when I get a chance, now that I have your char ids.

I idle on irc.rizon.net in #nibbits and #sc2c (also on quakenet in #craftcup, #teamliquid, and #tlpickup). We (myself and some of the mods in #sc2c) have formed a small but solid clan/community with about 10 members so far, and have our own channel on rizon.
    You should hit me up on irc sometime and see if we can't cooperate... I have experience in web development and online community management.

EDIT: added bnet profile

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Donk.859
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Character Name
    Emyrs
    Character Code
    Region
    US

What do you play most?
    Ive been playing a lot of the camp since i laddered a lot in the beta. When going MP its been mostly 3s and 4s but ive gotta start doing 1s and 2s again

Im part of that small community Donk was referring to on rizon. a lot of us just like to go and have fun, so if your up for some no pressure games, maybe stop by and say hi :D

As far as skill level goes; I placed mid to high silver consistently in the beta for 1s and 2s.. but i havent really tested the retail waters yet.. though definitely not top tier play on my end XD

• Character Name
    FromUndaChz

Character Code

Region
    US

What do you play most?

Terran almost always, I will try Zerg more when the next chapter is released, and then move on and try Toss whenever they release the third part in like 2250... but I'm pretty sure I'll always stick with T, have since BW when I was like 11

I play a 1v1 often but it's stressful lol so I also do a lot of 2v2 where I don't care much about my ladder score. I'm not really a serious player but I enjoy the shit out of this game. Would like a casual practice buddy if anyone is interested and about my skill level.

I like co op and custom games but there are just a lot of idiots on the US servers, they play like fools more often than not and it can be pretty annoying!

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    FromUndaChz
    Realm:
    North America
  • Character Name
    wkdkicksass

Character Code

Region
    EU

What do you play most?
    Well I just play single player and multi player with AI opponent no competitive match or ranked match.

• Seems like our community has chosen not to share their SC2 ingame names.. I am going to unsticky this for the time being, if it ever takes back off -- I will pin it back up but for now, we have too many pinned topics on General anyway.

[u][i]Xfire:[/u] [i]Heretician[/i] [b][u]AIM:[/u] Heretician420 [b][u]MSN:[/u] onealns@email.uc.edu[/b]
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Heretic / 967
    Realm:
    North America

• Hi !
    I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: