If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Firstly, Trà Xanh is a great AI and I was very impressed with the way it managed resources and it's expansions.

I have been testing your Protoss script a lot to find that for some reason, the Protoss commander stops functioning after around 7 minutes. This doesn't happen everytime however. To try to figure out what the problem was I chose the Easy difficulty to view the commanders at the start of the game. In one match Son, was very aggressive and used up all resources accordingly. But in another match, Son, was idle and was doing nothing after about 7 minutes.

I think the problem must have something to do with when your Protoss AI decides to change to another commander mid-game. In another match I had the same problem with Hai and Nguyen becoming idle and hoarding 2000 minirals doing nothing but then Duy didn't have this bug in that same match.

I did test one match with Zerg's only and it happened to one of the Zerg commanders too.

So far, I haven't encountered this bug at all with the Terran race. It's perfect :D

When the AI does work properly, it is really really good and I'm glad that you've shared it with us for our enjoyment.

FYI: I'm running GT 0.51 with sc2ALLin1 (v10.3.3) and it work's fine except for the idle bug on some of the commanders.

Battle.net
    Name:
    Namechangerofthe4ever
    Realm:
    Southeast Asia & ANZ

Support Nibbits by linking to us: