General Chat
submit to reddit

• 1)game version option will remain for now
    2)selectable folders that have triggerlib directory with other AI allready 99% ready
    3)priority now is the original default maps, i will see what i can do about that custom crazy stuff people are doing arround.

4)sometimes i feel 0 sometimes they say i am 1.
    history will tell us ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Verman i agree on Terran the take it easy bit :P

Just take your time on the new tool update you working on, even if it takes some more days. Just dont overwork yourself.
    And i think the comunity prefer wait a couple more days then something that is not fully finisht becaus you made a deadline fore yourself.

Just saying no hardfeeling's :P

• @vernam7: just a quick question, what's the correct way of programmatically compacting an mpq file? :)

Corporal
  • Syryuu@vernam7: just a quick question, what's the correct way of programmatically compacting an mpq file? :)

1st off all to have the right tools and then know hoe to use them, dude sorry this is a long conversation!

when i have free time i will help now i cant.

dont bother look at valks code :P he had no idea what performance means :P (i sound bad again lol)

i am gona take a break now you are right, my eyes heart :(

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ok, when you have time then... :)

Corporal
  • new release new release! xD
    5 hours waited ^^

>:D

Private
  • Hello everyone

i want to thanks vernam ,ccT and all members of team for this great work .AI 7.03 is fantastic but as they said complete version coming soon, also there is option for select another AIs but starcrack AI must be realy surprise!

something good in new version is we can play modified maps by selecting Use Map Settings that turn on Launch button this can help to play a lot of maps that made by Editor, also i think team settings improved a lot and effect in game act and speed hack realy work, and no problem with antivirus :)

somethings sad is that i cant play some old maps like contra and stardefender that made for patch 8 and i must forgot them :(
    however i hope better new maps like them come out soon.

i think in near future we can see realy stable SC2ALLin1! so sc2beta fans can easily use this magical tool and have fun. (all around the world)!!!

Captain
  • now this is Allience :P
    oh i love so much now that i can finally controll entire ally armies! :)

"gather for mee and i will use your money :P"

by the way the above is a patch 8 map loading with my new build 9.3.3 ;-) hehe the game now loads automatically to the best version!
    but will not always work for sure....some maps are very very old.
    still playing on the latest patch 10 maps is the best experience!!!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i just noticed this lol weird thing, at the same time our bug topic and download page had some cool numbers...
    a satanic and an identical download rate in half time!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • oops... i think i broke the 6666, im sorry...

Lieutenant
  • Veioroops... i think i broke the 6666, im sorry...

lol thats why i took a screenshot! hehe

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • you work really fast vernam7! i'm gonna try 9.3.3 now ;)

Corporal
  • @Vernam7 I can't tell you how grateful I am for your hard work and near flawless tool. I was really having trouble finding a way to play offline and your tool has just been so friendly to me since v.6x. I still cannot view replays despite what difficulty i set. Just hangs up on a black screen with the sc2 cursor until I alt+f4. This is unfortunate as its the best way to learn from your mistakes and lessons from the pros but, I cant blame you for that.

I know you arent here to solve our replay issues and Im more just glad to be able to play at all. You continue to improve on an already stellar tool and I think I can speak for all of its users when I say a big thank you! Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to the next patch.

• Vernam. Great tool, great updating frequency and I must say superb support over at your side.

I know you have talked about this before, but do you wanna shed some light on progress of enabling LAN for your SCII starter?

Anonymous
    110.174.147.xxx
  • very interesting ! no more lazylaunch and still works perfect or maybe better!

actualy i was afraid of problem with XP ,like that one in past, but this method is something else!

i know you try to take in all requests (although its impossible) and this make your tool very popular.

vernam you realy achieve new things this days, go ahead :)

one more request! can you please,(instead of us) ask ccT to make AI produce advanced units!
    (like battlecruisers, broodlords,etc)
    its something that no other AI have it yet! and could be realy shock!!!

Captain
  • SeeDVernam. Great tool, great updating frequency and I must say superb support over at your side.

I know you have talked about this before, but do you wanna shed some light on progress of enabling LAN for your SCII starter?

i am trying my best but past days a lot of (now) expireanced people with the tool also give great support! some of them are here posting with us right now ;-)

so i thank them!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • terran58very interesting ! no more lazylaunch and still works perfect or maybe better!

actualy i was afraid of problem with XP ,like that one in past, but this method is something else!

i know you try to take in all requests (although its impossible) and this make your tool very popular.

vernam you realy achieve new things this days, go ahead :)

one more request! can you please,(instead of us) ask ccT to make AI produce advanced units!
    (like battlecruisers, broodlords,etc)
    its something that no other AI have it yet! and could be realy shock!!!

hell i will talk to him ;-)
    thats something i want too!
    i thought it was in allready but because i never had a late game nor played a full game to enjoy, i didnt know :P

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • SeeDVernam. Great tool, great updating frequency and I must say superb support over at your side.

ok i will say something here once so read it very carefully!

even if we had something on lan (that demands actually b.net server emu) there is no way i will post it here or claim its development right, i am not stupid like other devs that even posted their real names!

what kind of cracker says that he is a cracker and post real info? only a nerd noob that has knowledge (maybe) but no idea how to put them in good use.

so to sum up, if there is gona be a lan or other form of direct pc 2 pc gaming, there will be suddenly apear maybe here at nibbits or other sites, from someone completly "unknown" creator and that will have sinlge post (maybe updating when neede it) but NEVER replay or accept replys! for obvious reasons.Otherwise if he will seek for fame, he is gna me sued for sure! not that they are gona actually take him to Cort who has billions to pay blizzard, but he will be pooled out of game for sure!

and what "i" the "known" developer can do is to adjust my tool to axcept that "plugin" as external program and use it into its interface somehow, so that even if someone try to accuse my tool, they will fail, cause my tool out of the box will not support lan what the user does with it its something completely different! ;-)

its like the knife!
    i am the creator of a knife, you can use it to cut bread (play offline) or use it to kill a thief (in defense) in your house!

the knife and its creator cant be accused because of "your action"! so i the creator of the "knife"-tool cant be accused as criminal!

i hope this answers your questions! if not read it again you dint understand it ;-) lol

tnx again for the support guys.

p.s lan may not even be worth for Beta! but later on when Retail will have bigger success ;-)
    i am not talking about trying to emu b.net 2, sooner or later this will happen as it happened before. i am talking about pure direct pc to pc lan connection!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Very straight forward.
    Yeap I understand and I will not ask anymore regarding LAN.

@terran58
    Actually I had played with the AI before and I've got Battlecruiser knocking at my front door at Scrapped station while I play with zerg.

But most of the time the AI just rush Mech which steam rolled Zerg pretty easily.

Probably tech-king up to high tech would leave their base extremely vulnerable.

That is of course isn't true if you are playing the game for 1 hour. You could try that and see if they tech up to battlec or broodlords or not.

Anonymous
    110.174.147.xxx
  • @seed also what i said mean that even if i am gona be the creator personally or our team, we will try for you never to know that ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @SeeD
    well most of times i choose terrans and against zergs and i hold my position and enjoy zergs attack waves and when i produce 16 battlecruiser then i start the attack !
    but always untill this time i dont see any advanced units from zergs so maybe your right but still AI need balance in produce advanced units.

Captain
  • Support IDEA

other topic: i just thought something so easy to do, that i dont understand why i dint think of it before!!!??? hmm maybe was too easy :P lol

guys woulndt a new button under the maps "Clean Cache Folder" that will lean appdata\cache and Map\cache wouldnt help for people fixing their launching bar flickering problems more easy?

my tool ca read from windows allways the correct cache path so there will be no fails on the path for sure.

also i am thinking of intruducing a fucking new Tech Support ingmae tab, that will scan your Starcraft 2 installation for possible missplace files and folders other AI and bad patches that could cause you a lot of problem and give you a report!
    (that not so easy but do able, if you know the games healthy structure)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Certainly do it ,the projects that help the tool to become faster and easier for use , are great.

but i realized the game run heavy than past ! i dont know its because of tool changes or maybe because of new AI its produce more units and extensions ,my game had hanging .i never had one before!!

i have 2gig ram

Captain
  • terran58Certainly do it ,the projects that help the tool to become faster and easier for use , are great.

but i realized the game run heavy than past ! i dont know its because of tool changes or maybe because of new AI its produce more units and extensions ,my game had hanging .i never had one before!!

i have 2gig ram

is this an issue post???? lol firebat is watching you :PPP

game lag is something that sometimes i exp my self, its has to do with the AI (not perfectly rewritten for patch 10) and the stupid cache files, i delete them 1once a week or so and then i login once to b.net and get the latest automatically.

even with out caches i play perfectly...lag and spoppy performca is either your system cant handle 2many units or the AI cases this.....

we will have to wait for AI for patch 10 to be sure.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • guys woulndt a new button under the maps "Clean Cache Folder" that will lean appdata\cache and Map\cache wouldnt help for people fixing their launching bar flickering problems more easy?

That is a brilliant idea, to automate such, but the work to achieve that!!!

also i am thinking of intruducing a fucking new Tech Support ingmae tab, that will scan your Starcraft 2 installation for possible missplace files and folders other AI and bad patches that could cause you a lot of problem and give you a report!
    (that not so easy but do able, if you know the games healthy structure)

That has potential after Starcraft 2 is released. An all in one automation tool. Great ideas there!

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: